List Of Your Favorite Lose Your Salvation Verses.

Yea it is. God loves us so much. I'm not worthy of the grace I've received. It is my firm conviction that the reason why believers fail to live and enjoy a victorious sanctified life in this age is because they do not fully understand all that was forgiven and all that has been provided to do so. Believing that we can lose our salvation is counter productive, it provides a motive opposite of grace to live godly, it operates out of fear. We will fail if we take that route and that is why I posted theses cookoo
Thread topics.

Amen brother.............love ya!

Joesph had two sons, Ephriam and Manassah and Issac included them as tribes, so technically there are 14, but Scripture alwasy lists just 12, usually leaving out Dan (until they are counted again in Revelation) because they left their inheritance, moved up North and were responsible for introducing idol worship into the land and instead of including Joesph one of his sons is represented in his place. Whew....., I think.....,

Blessings,

Gene

The passage of the handing over to Satan deals with physical punishment. As believers Christ has the power of death and we are put to rest by Him. However the leaders of the local churches have been given special authority to deliver some Christians over to satan (who still has the authority of putting unbelievers to death) for the destruction of those believers flesh which results in an early death that takes away the fruit bearing possibilities in this life of which we are obligated to bear. There is no mention of the loss of salvation or spiritual punishment so I have to understand your quote in the light of other scriptural truths. For example, the passage doesn't say anything about fruit-bearing but I know we have been saved for this purpose therefore an early death means no fruit and non-rewards in the kingdom.
I guess I can partially agree with that. We are kept here to bear fruit (y). But I would expect shipwreck to mean shipwreck.

Care to give me your favorite 'we cannot lose salvation' verse? ;)

I guess I can partially agree with that. We are kept here to bear fruit (y). But I would expect shipwreck to mean shipwreck.

Care to give me your favorite 'we cannot lose salvation' verse? ;)

If Christ died form while I was His enemy how much more now that I am His friend will He preserve me?

How many tribes???

11 + 2 half tribes (Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Mannaseh) can be viewed as 13 tribes in the right context, but I don't believe it was ever referenced like that anywhere in Scripture. With everything else being said, THIS is the one you take issue with?

11 + 2 half tribes (Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Mannaseh) can be viewed as 13 tribes in the right context, but I don't believe it was ever referenced like that anywhere in Scripture. With everything else being said, THIS is the one you take issue with?

I am not sure that "Take an issue with" is the right wording here.

I did not take an issue or even comment Ban. All I said was....."How many tribes?"

I am not saying anything that you are not. I am however saying that the belief in the Trinity of God is a basic, fundamental teaching that Christians do in fact believe in.

The fact that you have not seen the Holy Spirit in the New Testament verses that you mentioned does in fact say that you need to question whether or not you are saved.

You see my friend, it is the Holy Spirit that convicts the lost man of his sin and then it is the Holy Spirit that points that lost man to Christ so that he can be saved.

I would encourage you to do some more reading because it seems to me you have missed one of the most important doctrines there is in the Bible.

Matt. 28:19
"Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost:.

The fat is that there is no shortage of Biblical evidence for the diety of the Holy Spirit. He is spoken of in all the Scriptures as God. The attributes of God are assigned to Him. He is engaged in the total work of God. He receives honor due only to God. He was recognized by the early church as God both in the baptism formula and the apostolic benediction.

Yes, I understand Elohim to be plural, more than 1. But the trinity doctrine, like some have said in this thread, limit God. The trinity doc. puts limitations on God, Who is limitless.

John 1:5
New King James Version (NKJV)
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

http://www.ucg.org/booklet/god-trinity/surprising-origins-trinity-doctrine/

Edit: The only thing hard than learning the truth, is unlearning false truth.

Last edited:
Back