Little Man For Christ

Hi,
Do you believe a 5 feet tall person can study P.hd. Here is how God took me.
I was born in a small village, where there is no communication from other world. No school, no road, no home, no proper toilet etc, but working in the field every day. it was 1989 when my father got sick and could not work any more, we migrated to small town area, there my father monthly salary was rupees 700 (INR) only, we were 4 brothers and four sisters. when I started my school I was already 10 year. With one pen, one note book, one uniform for the whole year with that I spent till my class ten. The only thing that kept alive our family was my mother prayer. I am not able to speak English and it was our board exam language, so I have fail three times in class ten. All my brothers stop their study due to poverty in our family, and it also led them to live a life in darkness, which resulted the death of my tow brothers in 2002 and 2010. My life was to spend the whole day in the forest as birds hunter. But in 1995 there was a gospel camp in my village, where I have committed my life to God and to serve Him through out my life. In 2001 there was a missionary training, I joined and which lasted for three year, after the course I was posted in a hindu village as missionary, my task was free tuition and track distribution, visiting door to door, sharing good news my salary was rupees 750 (INR) only. However, it was always my desire to go for my higher theological study, but there was no way because of my family poverty. But in 2004 there was a good christian man who offer to support my Bachelor of theology for three year course. Because of this man courage and support I am here today doing my P.hd in India. I marriage a missionary woman, with whom I continue to serve God. However, I have small problem I am not able to fine a good sponsorship for my doctoral study, my only income is my pastor monthly salary (Rupees 8500. INR) Please pray for me and my wife is pregnant we are hoping to get a baby on 3 Feb. God is so good.
My principle is "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." The word of Jesus.
God bless You all
Lampu

Hi,
Do you believe a 5 feet tall person can study P.hd. Here is how God took me.
I was born in a small village, where there is no communication from other world. No school, no road, no home, no proper toilet etc, but working in the field every day. it was 1989 when my father got sick and could not work any more, we migrated to small town area, there my father monthly salary was rupees 700 (INR) only, we were 4 brothers and four sisters. when I started my school I was already 10 year. With one pen, one note book, one uniform for the whole year with that I spent till my class ten. The only thing that kept alive our family was my mother prayer. I am not able to speak English and it was our board exam language, so I have fail three times in class ten. All my brothers stop their study due to poverty in our family, and it also led them to live a life in darkness, which resulted the death of my tow brothers in 2002 and 2010. My life was to spend the whole day in the forest as birds hunter. But in 1995 there was a gospel camp in my village, where I have committed my life to God and to serve Him through out my life. In 2001 there was a missionary training, I joined and which lasted for three year, after the course I was posted in a hindu village as missionary, my task was free tuition and track distribution, visiting door to door, sharing good news my salary was rupees 750 (INR) only. However, it was always my desire to go for my higher theological study, but there was no way because of my family poverty. But in 2004 there was a good christian man who offer to support my Bachelor of theology for three year course. Because of this man courage and support I am here today doing my P.hd in India. I marriage a missionary woman, with whom I continue to serve God. However, I have small problem I am not able to fine a good sponsorship for my doctoral study, my only income is my pastor monthly salary (Rupees 8500. INR) Please pray for me and my wife is pregnant we are hoping to get a baby on 3 Feb. God is so good.
My principle is "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." The word of Jesus.
God bless You all
Lampu

Am praying and expecting God to supernaturally provide all your needs according to His Riches in glory. You need only to believe that His Word is true and that He is able. Meditate upon
Philippians 4:19King James Version (KJV)
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

God Bless you and your wife and ministry

Back