"Live Chat"???

So uhhh, what's with the "Fusion" thingamabob that keeps popping up on almost every page of this website the past few days? It keeps asking me if I want to chat.

So uhhh, what's with the 'Fusion" thingamabob that keeps popping up on almoist every page of this website the past few days. It keeps asking me if I want to chat.

Really? It shouldn't pop up. It's set to stick to the left side of every page. I added this tool so our visitors can easily contact us regarding the forums or about to ask general questions. Since I installed I have received four messages from non-Christians asking for more info. Is it inconvenient for you or anyone here?

I haven't even noticed it and had to hunt for it right now. It doesn't pop up. No problem here. Maybe because I have pop up stoppers on my browsers?

I think it gives you a great opportunity to answer a potential non-believer's or a new-believer's questions.

Yeah, it automatically pops up for me quite a bit. It gets a tad annoying when I'm searching through the forums and am going from page-to-page a lot. My pop-up blocker is on, too, so I'm not sure why it keeps popping up for me.

I agree with Chili though. I think you should keep the chat for the reasons he cited. It would also be cool if a chat option was made availible between forum members so that they could chat with each other *hint, hint* ;).

Just outta curiosity though, when is the livechat online? Everytime I scroll over it it always says that livechat is "away" or "offline"......*shrug*

I agree with Chili though. I think you should keep the chat for the reasons he cited. It would also be cool if a chat option was made availible between forum members so that they could chat with each other *hint, hint* ;).
I agree! I would love to chat one on one with people on here!

I am sorry I didn't realise it pops up again and again on some computers. There must be away to turn the pop up feature off and leave the side button. I'll see what i can do.

Back