Living by the Faith

I am looking forward to what our Lord has planned for the divine appointment in joining CFS. I am a wife of a missionary serving in Latin America, currently in Nicaragua. And I am also a mom of a houseful of kiddos, so far 8 our 9th baby, James Anthony, is in the arms of Jesus, he was stillborn June 1, 2013.

I would say I have quite a long story, which I do, and I would love to write it all, as I really enjoy writting. But for now I will try to give a brief introduction. I pray God use this wonderful love and gift of words for His glory.

I received my Lord's salvation almost 17 years this coming August 19. Now, I would love to say that my faith journey has been all wonderful but that has not been the case. Since my salvation I have never doubted Jesus' finished work on the cross of his atoning blood, but I struggled to live a life of victory. It has only been the past six years that I have really begun to see that the Gospel of our Lord not only saves us but grants us the victory in this life as well.

Then in Christmas of 2013, thanks to a song called, "Have You Died" by my dear friend, Abigail Miller, my faith walk took a catapult leap. My heart's desire began to be, less of me and more of Him. I am getting to know my Savior more for who He is. The Gospel is so incredibly profound.

It is HIM, it is ALL about HIM.

This cliché rings over and over in my heart. And I look forward to shine for His glory. To be an encouragement even for just one person to behold the wonderous beauty of God, my Beloved, that I have come to know.

"That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Cor 1:31

I am looking forward to what our Lord has planned for the divine appointment in joining CFS. I am a wife of a missionary serving in Latin America, currently in Nicaragua. And I am also a mom of a houseful of kiddos, so far 8 our 9th baby, James Anthony, is in the arms of Jesus, he was stillborn June 1, 2013.

I would say I have quite a long story, which I do, and I would love to write it all, as I really enjoy writting. But for now I will try to give a brief introduction. I pray God use this wonderful love and gift of words for His glory.

I received my Lord's salvation almost 17 years this coming August 19. Now, I would love to say that my faith journey has been all wonderful but that has not been the case. Since my salvation I have never doubted Jesus' finished work on the cross of his atoning blood, but I struggled to live a life of victory. It has only been the past six years that I have really begun to see that the Gospel of our Lord not only saves us but grants us the victory in this life as well.

Then in Christmas of 2013, thanks to a song called, "Have You Died" by my dear friend, Abigail Miller, my faith walk took a catapult leap. My heart's desire began to be, less of me and more of Him. I am getting to know my Savior more for who He is. The Gospel is so incredibly profound.

It is HIM, it is ALL about HIM.

This cliché rings over and over in my heart. And I look forward to shine for His glory. To be an encouragement even for just one person to behold the wonderous beauty of God, my Beloved, that I have come to know.

"That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Cor 1:31

Awesome! Welcome! It is a pleasure to have you here. Make yourself at home[emoji2].

I love what you wrote, that it is all about Him. It reminds me of how the Holy Spirit clearly testified to me out of the blue one day. He said " It really is all about Jesus!"

God bless you.

Wow, is all i can say. Your story is very inspiring to me and as you spoke about not walking in victory and in the past 6 years your faith being catapulted...gave me goose bumps and tears. Sound so very familiar. As i am sure you are looking forward to seeing your little one in heaven one day, i am sorry to hear of your families loss. But grateful that he is in the arms and wonderful care of our gracious and loving Heavenly Father.

Blessings to you and your precious family! Thank you for being obedient to God to spread His good news to others. We are so grateful for Your family! I look forward to many conversations.

Awesome! Welcome! It is a pleasure to have you here. Make yourself at home[emoji2].

I love what you wrote, that it is all about Him. It reminds me of how the Holy Spirit clearly testified to me out of the blue one day. He said " It really is all about Jesus!"
God bless you.

Mykuhl check out her web site. ; )
Blessings

@ScriptureLook
Hello and Welcome,
I am so very Blessed to have you as a sister and member of this wonderful family here at CFS.
I am looking forward to your fellowship as we all get to know one another much better. Hey if you have any problems, PM a staff member for they are wonderful and very helpful and will do what ever they can to make things much smoother here in the forum.

Again Welcome and May your time here be as Blessed as mine has and always make you want to come back.
Have a wonderful and most Blessed 2015
God Bless
Jim....I enjoyed my time at your web page and am looking forward to spendingmore time there as well.

blessings-flowers-glitter.gif

Thank you all so very much for the wonderful welcome. It is truly the sweet Spirit of our Lord that abides here. I am looking forward to visiting often.

Many blessings to everyone and I look forward to getting to know everyone as well.

"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased." Heb 13:16

Again thank you for the your wonderful communication :)

Welcome to CFS. I really look forward to getting to know you! I am so sorry about your child. My faith journey has been a rough one as well. During the times I turned my back on God, he never turned His on me though. You will find great fellowship here, I haven't found a more loving place online.
If our faith walk has no difficulties, our faith will have no depth and strength. It is the fellowship of His suffering that instills the power of His resurrection in our lives.

May our faith feet be well-calloused by the time we kneel at His pierced feet.

If our faith walk has no difficulties, our faith will have no depth and strength. It is the fellowship of His suffering that instills the power of His resurrection in our lives.

May our faith feet be well-calloused by the time we kneel at His pierced feet.
Welcome @EmDem, I think you have seen my previous post.

Any problems or questions, please ask.

Back