Living Rock Ministries

Living Rock Ministries

Wow, this is so wonderful to have a place to share what the Lord is doing in our ministries! That is great!

I would like to introduce everyone to Living Rock Ministries. We are a very small outreach ministry with a big heart for reaching out to churches with challenges, and the lost.

Our ministry is based out of our home on Camano Island and has spread through out the nation through our ministry trips. At first God lead us to do outreach to ministers in other countries. We have been working with ministries all over the world for 8 years now through prayer and teaching over the internet.

In the last few years the Lord has lead us out to do more street ministry and helps ministry to other churches. We have done everything from handing out water bottles or jewelry with gospel mesages on the streets to painting church bathrooms to teaching and leading worship times. This last year my husband and I went to 22 states together to do street ministry of various forms. I went to an additional state when I went to New Orleans after hurricane Katrina to help hurricane survivors. It was an amazing year in the Lord. God has been leading us to do even more for Him!

This year so far we have been working on recording some of the music the Lord has given us to share. We are hoping to be able to send it out to churches so that we may be able to do more church encouraging ministries.

We have a ten day ministry trip in May and are looking for churches that some type of help or who would like to have someone come in to encourage the congregation in the Lord. We will also be doing some form of street ministry at this time. If anyone knows of an area that may need some help or if you are leadership in a church and would like us to come and minister with you please let me know! We are praying about where God would have us go this year. It would be great if it were within 1500 miles of Washington state.

If you would like more information about our ministry please visit http://www.livingrockministries.com

In Yeshua,
Pastor Kristin

Pastor Kristin, It must be so wonderful to have the experience of working God so much. the reward will be enormous.

Code:
Colossians 3:24 (New International Version)

since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

:-D Serving God is what makes my life worth living! It is so wonderful to be able to reach out and impact others for Jesus! I keep wanting to do more and more for the Lord! At times it can be difficult but I always know that during those times that the Lord is my stregth when I am weak!

It is my joy above all to do the will of my Father (God)! =D> I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for this year!

Back