Living under the right covenant

1535407880757_image001.jpeg

Reminding myself that we are under the new covenant that is between Jesus and the Father... One that will never be revoked or taken away from me because of my lack of faithfulness ... I no longer have to do good to get good. I do good because the Holy Spirit working in me gives me the power and desire (Philippians 2:13) to do what pleases the Father.

I have no fear of anything being taken from me by Adonai because there is nothing I can do to make the covenant null and void. The Holy Spirit gives me a new want to. It helps me rest in the Word of life. Because that is what changes me. No more I have to do this, just so Adonai can do this. He has already done... It's already mine ... and because He loves me and looks at me as righteous because of the blood of Jesus that covers me.... I will never look like a failure in His eyes.

It's time to do away with having to perform in order to qualify for God's blessings. I only have one commandment to do... Walk in love.

No more legalism. No more self righteousness. There is nothing I can do to be perfect.. and Father loves me anyway. I'm not any better than anyone else, and no reason to judge. Just depend on Jesus for everything! And as He is my big brother and Father... He will be my shepherd and take good care of me and all my wants.

Blessings to you all

Back