Lo, the star....

We are to do His will . We are to make the Word flesh by DOING it so that the world may behold His glory in the appearing life of Jesus in our mortal flesh. To those who will receive and believe on Him….being born of God and not of the teachings of religious-sounding men, He has given to become the sons of God. They will believe on His name…on His authority…and hear His voice and DO His commandments.

John 1:11-14 KJV
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
(12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
(13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

How did they see His glory? The Word was MADE FLESH. They….the world…shall see the glory of God made manifest upon us. It will be tangible not something hidden.

(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

IF we suffer with Him for our faith ….believing in the appearing of the life of Jesus in our mortal flesh (the Word being made flesh), then we shall also be glorified with Him when He is revealed. We are saved by hope….but hope that is SEEN is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for it?

Romans 8:17-25 KJV
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in u
s.

The whole creation is waiting for the revealing of the sons of God so that it itself shall be delivered from the bondage of decay into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

We are saved by HOPE. We are hoping for the appearance of the life of Jesus (Christ in us) in the outward mortal flesh. We believe and have HOPE. IF all there is… is just hope in this life, then we are truly MEN most miserable.

(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

We hope for that which we see not and have PATIENCE to wait for it…..in this life….in the here and now….and NOT in the “hereafter”. Eternal life is a now thing….a present thing to be hoped for…as God has promised us and His salvation is TODAY. Our salvation is much nearer than what we have been led to believe by false prophets who preach they we have to physically die when Jesus already died in the flesh for us so that we do not have to. If we do not believe, then how can we have hope for it? Without faith and hope, how can we be patient for the revealing of His life in the here and now?

(25) But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for i
t.

This is now manifest in our understanding: that Christ is in us and we have the HOPE of His appearing glory in our mortal flesh. The light of Christ shines in our hearts and is to be made manifest outwardly….visibly to this world….for the visible things are made from the invisible to the glory of the invisible God.

Colossians 1:25-29 KJV
(25) Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
(26) Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

His manifest life in our mortal flesh (for Christ in us shall shine outwardly) shall make known His glory among the nations of the world who shall visibly see this.

(27) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Christ in us, the hope of glory…..hope for His inward life to be manifest in our mortal flesh for the world to see and then glorify God. We are to be the praise of His glory by manifesting His life to this dark, dying world.

(28) Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
(29) Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

The Magi saw the star rising and it came and stood over where the young child was. They journeyed to go see the “young child” Jesus.

Matthew 2:8-11 KJV
(8) And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
(9) When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
(10) When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
(11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

The “star” represents the glory of the LORD that rises upon us and His glory is to be seen upon us by the people of the world as the life of Jesus is made manifest in and through us….the “new man”….the “young child”. They shall see His righteousness....for the life of Jesus shall be manifest in us for all to see and glorify Him.

Isaiah 60:1-5 KJV
(1) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

The “star” ….the glory of God ….will shine in this dark world where there is no Light….no knowledge of God. They will see what it means to do His will as we shall have “eternal life” in the here and now.

(2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

As the “wise men” came to the young child Jesus, so shall the nations of the world come to the Light and the kings to the brightness of His rising. They will come bearing praise.

(3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
(4) Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

We shall be joyful when we see the world being converted over to Him as they will come to us….the vessels of the Lord….the manifested sons of God…..the city of the Lord…..the living temple of God.

(5) Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Isaiah 60:14 KJV
(14) The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

We shall inherit the “land”…the earth….and He will be glorified.

Isaiah 60:21 KJV

(21) Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

He wraps us in the garments of salvation….

Isaiah 61:10-11 KJV
(10) I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
(11) For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

The nations of the world…..the “Gentiles”…shall SEE our righteousness. All kings shall see our glory in God. Righteousness shall go forth as brightness and they shall be lead to us. Salvation shall be as a lamp in the dark place that burns.

Isaiah 62:1-3 KJV
(1) For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

(2) And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
(3) Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God

We are to be the light to this dark world. A city that is set on a hill can not be hid.

Matthew 5:14-16 KJV

(14) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
(15) Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men so that they may SEE your good works….for His life shall appear in the mortal flesh. They will see His life (eternal life) in us and will glorify our Father which is in heaven.

(16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

IF we sow to the Spirit (in well doing), then we shall reap “life everlasting” in the here and now for all the world to tangibly see and will then glorify God. they shall see what it means to DO His commandments for we shall have "eternal life" which shall be tangibly seen by the outside world.

Galatians 6:7-9 KJV

(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Back