Logitech webcam

Logitech webcam

So I bought a logitech webcam online at ebay. Let's say it's not working. I spent 16 dollars on it.

It just came with the camera and no installation/instruction manual at all. And now, after I tried just downloading the webcam into my computer, it gives me an error message saying that this product isn't meant for my operation system.

I have an acer. What operating system is this? I'm very mad because I spent 16 dollars on this webcam. And now it won't work on my computer.

Ouch. You should send It back. Never trust cheap electronics. I'm surprised they didn't even give you a manual.

I've never bought a webcam so I haven't the slightest clue. I'm sorry that I can't help you.

Okay . (any numbers like Quick Cam 8.0.1 or something like that on the device?)

i did google it . but without a model number wouldn't know what to look for . there are some Mac and some Windows models so maybe that has something to do with the O/S issue .

I've got the same thing as you and someone got it working ok. I didn't know how to get it to work.

Was there a CD that came with it? If not then instructions should be online somewhere for everything needed to install it. The model number should be on your box.

Tomorrow I will look for the model number, Michael and GodSpeaks. Sorry, I wasn't on for most of the day. I went to a party. So that's why I'm just getting the replies now.

But it's late so I'm gonna go to bed now! Nightyyyyy.