Look Up And Live....

We spend so much time looking at ourselves, looking at others, looking into the past, trying to look into the future....

Looking to find fault, to blame, finding the roots to circumstances....

Looking to condemn;

When will we stop and look up, and live?

Refocus on Christ who is coming

@Brother_Mike_V you're right. I can't complain about things I have no control over. Tomorrow, I'm going to plan to look up at GOD and always be thankful for everything, even when I'm having a bad day. Thanks for reminding me about this.

It is because I have been looking up that I now better grasp the need for 1 Cor 11:31 and James 5:19.

Job did the same.

We see where it got Job.

Good lesson, when things go bad, it's not the time to figure out the why, but to look up.

Job blamed God. Job never asked God for help. Job looking back saying, though I worried and did all things possible trouble still came. Job blamed his 3 friends for making him feel more miserable. (Not that they were right but not their fault either as they tried to help) Elihu was the only one and the youngest that spoke correctly about God.

Being a felon and getting turned down jobs as I am always honest it's easy to start blaming and making excuses. If God is on your side then you always have the victory and there is no excuse. Keep looking up.

Interesting how Jesus usually lifted his eyes to Heavens when he prayed....

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Sometimes to see the end, you have to look back to the beginning, since God finished all of his work from the beginning.
If the Lord has already given us all things that pertain to life and Godliness through the knowledge of him, then I guess we need find out what these things are that we already have which was gavin us from the beginning. Looking back, to see the end.
(2 Peter 1:3)

Back