Look what the cat drug in!

Look what the cat drug in!

I've been lurking about here for about a week, so I suppose I ought to formally introduce myself.
I have read the forum rules and I will try to behave myself, but it is so hard to be good. Keep in mind that I was a hyperactive child raised on loony tunes whose role models were Larry, Moe, Curly, and Shemp. My sense of humor hasn't matured much since. Emotionally, I identify with Ren Hoek of Ren and Stimpy.
I'm a male in my late 40's. You probably guessed the male part from the above. I have been married to the same long-suffering woman for twenty some odd years. I have a teenage daughter and a middle aged dog. I work as a mail processing equipment mechanic for the US Postal Service. That's about it for demographics, don't want to give too much away, I rather like my anonimity.
I don't have a home church right now. In fact, haven't in some time since I left an unhealthy church, moved twice, and have an often inconvenient work schedule. I'm looking for a home church now and am trying to get back into fellowship with other christians again. I tend to be stoic and anti-social so it hasn't been easy.
My continual prayer, besides "God be merciful to me, the sinner," is that He would reveal His heart to me and that He would enable me to accurately and effectively share that with others. My continual desire is to invest my life in ways that count on eternal scales.
Well, that should do for starters. Now I got to git me a cool avatar and make a general nuisance of myself. And I will, trust me.

Hello, Rumely!:)

Welcome to CFS!!!

GODBLESSYOUCID.gif

Hi Rumely, welcome- I am a 3 Stooges man myself.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better. Your names have already become familiar to me. I've had a busy day learning new stuff about the workings of forums and computer machines. I did get my custom avatar set up, so I'm on my way.

Oh, and..Nyuk nyuk nyuk!:D

Welcome here (even though I'm just a newbie myself)! So far I've enjoyed my time on here. I hope you don't make TOO MUCH of a nuisance of yourself! Ha ha

Back