Look What The Lord Has Done

Dusty

Inactive
Look What The Lord Has Done

Oh! Look what the LORD has done! Look what the LORD has done! He healed my body, He touched my mind, He saved me, just in time! Oh I'm gonna PRAISE His name! Each day He is the same!

Come help me PRAISE HIM! Look what the LORD has Done! I got it! Oh! I got! Something about the Holy Ghost, I can't explain it, but I got it!

Hey , this is a praise thread and I want to start by saying :

God is my strength . He wakes me up in the morning and gives me a great day .. This is the day that the Lord has made... He puts me to sleep after an day of going about my daily tasks . He has healed me many times . He washes away all my doubts and fears . I can't help but praise His name . There is no other name but the name of Jesus . He gives me a wonderful church to worship with my fellow believers and wonderful Christian friends . He supplies my needs . My cup runeth over .

dancing24.gif

Woo Hoo!

Look what the Lord has done!

Hallelujah!

dancing24.gif

‎2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. He comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any kind of affliction, through the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For as the sufferings of Christ overflow to us, so our comfort overflows through Christ.

Amen and all God's people say amen and praise His name . Because this is the Lord's Day let us rejoice and be glad in it but not only this day but every day . For when we praise Him , He is exalted above and all of heaven rejoices and we are lifted up from the miry clay as we put our feet on the rock to stay .

I am going soon to my house of worship , to praise my Saviour , who is worthy of all my praise . I worship Him with my fellow believers and when we are all in one accord there He is in the midst and He honours our praise . He covets the praises of His people . We are born in the image of our Creator to worship and fellowship with Him .... All Glory and Honour be to Him . I am going in expectation of wonderful happenings in His presence and a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirt .

Wow , He is blessing me already as I can't type fast enough and if any one knows me , Iam not a fast typer .

Love it you guys . What a blessed day . The presence of God be with you all and we had such a wonderful sermon from the Book of Romans Chapter 8 ..Also communion . We have been studying in Romans but this chapter really puts our Christrianity all in perspective . We are a called people ... set apart ... wow ... This chapter says so much . God declares us righteous . ( i know you all , know that ) but it is such a fresh thinking and putting this in to our spirit to think We were once sinners and now we have gotten rid of all our garbage and Christ has taken it all and we are declared righteous .

We cannot do anything . It is not our works . All we have to do is believe . OUr Salvation is complete in Jesus Christ. and we just have one .... believe God gives us power . Salvation is through Jesus Christ and God gives us righteousness ... We believe once and God gives us three of the four .

Today is your best day because you can grow a little more in your faith, a little more in your maturity, and a little more in your intimacy with Jesus.
Today you can take another step higher as He takes you from glory to glory

b47b.jpg

Back