Looking to bounce some ideas off of and through other like minded

I've been to numerous Christian/evolution forums and the same old debate about micro and macro evolution and abiogenesis always seems to rear its ugly head with both sides pounding their chests and pointing to numerous links that prove their side correct.

I'm hoping to come at the debate from a different perspective and possibly shed some light on an old and stale debate.

Welcome to CFS... We are glad you joined us. We look forward to fellowship with you.

Welcome to CFS!

Please find your welcome pack here.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask any staff member.

I've been to numerous Christian/evolution forums and the same old debate about micro and macro evolution and abiogenesis always seems to rear its ugly head with both sides pounding their chests and pointing to numerous links that prove their side correct.

I'm hoping to come at the debate from a different perspective and possibly shed some light on an old and stale debate.
It's good to meet you and welcome to CFS...

Jesus commanded his disciples to go out and preach the gospel. People will either hear and believe and hopefully embrace salvation,
or they will not. Life and death the two choices that Jesus put to Moses and the Children of Israel -
Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Jesus again puts forward this choice -
Mark 16:16 He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Evolution and atheism are the doctrines of the worldly and the unGodly who desire the freedom to play and sin.
As for myself I preach the gospel by opening up my Bible and showing people actual scriptures; and
by also sharing testimonies as to people being born again by water and the Holy Spirit (John & Acts. Mark 16).
I and others can testify to the truth of God/Jesus by our miracles, healings, being saved from dangers, answered prayers...
But in the end it is of the heart not of the mind. God calls people to himself and the gospel. Not everybody is listening.
Not everybody is called.

Yes, I can have fun challenging evolutionists - show me the evidence - prove it - I can prove Christ Jesus but can you prove Darwin?
Mostly it is a waste of time. People are not going to believe Jesus if you can show evolution to be wrong - they will latch on to yet
another doctrine that excuses them - aliens, reincarnation, ghosts, psychic powers, whatever takes their fancies.
Remember, even hundreds of years ago, well before Darwin and evolution people had unbelief, worshipped wooden objects,
practiced occultism, worshipped the stars, moon and the Sun... they committed wickedness before the Lord.

There is nothing new under the Sun. Culture and technology change, but people don't.

Back