Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Good morning Father. I just want to say thank You for this beautiful day. I thank You for this day of grace; this day that a lost soul will come to know You, believe in what You did through Your son Jesus Christ, acknowledge that he/she is a sinner and need You in their lives. I thank You for opening their eyes to see, ears to hear and the heart to accept. I thank You for all of those who will be called our brothers and sisters this day and for those who will be called Your children. I thank You for my family and friends, and all of those here at CFS. Father, I ask that You continue to be with us, strengthen us and continue to give us the desire to please You. I LOVE YOU....

Good morning Father. I thank You for allowing me to have a very good night sleep. I got such a good sleep that I did not need the alarm clock this morning hehehe. Thank You for my husband and allowing him to be a provider for our family. I thank You for our daughter who is getting ready to go off to college. Father, keep her and protect her from harm. Father, lean her attention towards You and not of the things of this world. Grow her up to be a woman of God. I thank You for this beautiful day and all of those who will come to know You as their Lord and Savior. I thank You for all of our brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for the sick that You have healed, the homeless that You have sheltered, the blind that can now see, the hungry that are fed; and I thank You for the lost that are now found. I thank You for all that You do. I thank You for all that You have bought me through and through those trials and great tribulations in my life, I thank You that I look to You, I come to You and I depend and trust only You for the outcome. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! Bless You Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for You only are worthy to be PRAISED!!!!!

Good morning Father. I just want to say that You are Almighty God!!! You are my Peace, Joy, and Salvation!!! I love You so much. Well, You know that I had a problem a couple days ago. I thank You for bringing me through and for being in the midst of the whole thing. I didn't even realize that You were there until after everything had happened. Then, when I asked You where were You, Your Holy Spirit told me that You were there the entire time. Oh those words, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" are so very true. I thank You for being with me and my family. I thank You for forgiving me of all my sins that I could even come to You. I thank You for a good night sleep last night and for waking me up this morning. I thank You for this beautiful day. A day that a lost soul will come to know You as their Lord and Savior on this day. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for my medicine, food to eat, clothes to wear, and, transportation to get me back and forth to work. I thank You for my job and for the brothers and sisters that You have placed here. I thank You for all that You have done; all that You have bought me through; all that You have provided for me; all that You have given and taken from me. Most of all, I thank You Father for JESUS CHRIST who died on the cross for all our sins. That whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. I thank You for everlasting Life!!!! I thank you that one day we shall see You face to face. That will be the greatest day ever!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...Have a wonderful day!!!

Love always,
Your Daughter

Good morning Father. I thank You for being who You are!!! My redeemer, My Savior, My protector, My everything. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me on my way. I thank You for this beautiful day. This is a day of "GRACE." This is a day that You made and this is a day that a lost soul will come to know You as their LORD and SAVIOR!!!! Hallelujah!!! and thank You Father for Your Son JESUS CHRIST; who died on the cross making it possible that we can have eternal life by believing in Your Son and believing that He died for our sins. I thank You that I believe and know that we will all meet one day and never leave each other again. I thank You for my friends and family. I thank You for loving all of us the way that You do. I thank You for protecting and keeping those who are according to Your foreknowledge are to be saved. I thank You for keeping the devils hands off of them until their hearts are opened to You. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Your daughter,

Good morning Father...How are you on this beautiful morning? I thank You for waking me and my family up this morning. I thank You for getting us to work safely. I thank You that You are my life line; You are my all in all; You are my Chief Shepherd; You are my all Powerful God!!! I thank You for forgiving me of all my sins and that I can come to You in Prayer for anything through Your precious Son Jesus Christ. I thank You for this beautiful rainy day. You know how badly we need the rain. But even in the rain, I thank You that You for all of those who will come to the knowledge of You and accept You as their Lord and Savior on this day!!! I am still thanking You for saving my aunt who is not a believer. I heard that she has been very sick. I am lifting her up to You for salvation and thanking You for saving her. I am lifting her up to You for healing and restoration. I am asking You to move her heart towards You. Father, all of those who are broken hearted; all of those who feel depressed and unloved; all of those who have been or are being abused; all of those who hunger, all of those who are in need of shelter or healing; and, most of all; all of those who need You as their savior I lift them all up to You to work Your wonder working Power in their lives. In Jesus name I pray. I LOVE YOU!!!:)

Your daughter

Thank you God, father in heaven for always being by my side. For holding my hand, for my family, and for salvation. Thank you father for you are great. Awesome, righteous and just.

Amen.

Abba, this and every day I am foremost thankful for You! for my salvation, for my Savior, who paid such a price to redeem me, for Your Spirit, Who guides me into all Truth, for Your written Word. Thank You for Your patient discipline. Thank You for Your boundless love.
Today I am especially thankful for the husband you gave me. ♥ Thank You for helping us grow in love for one another. Thank You for the tender care he has for me, and for the patience he shows me. I ask that You help me be a better helper to him, and that our marriage would be a good testimony of You, and to Your glory. I love You, Abba, Lord Jesus, Spirit, my amazing God.

Good morning Father. I am thankful to You my Lord and Savior for saving me and my family. I thank You for being my Chief Shepherd. I am thankful to You for all that you've done for me and the things that You have bought me through. I am thankful to You for allowing us to get our daughter to college and all set up. She is so excited and feeling a little grown up now. I thank You for being with her, guiding her and protecting her. I thank You for this day!!!! This day of 'grace." This day that a lost soul will give their lives to You. I am thankful that You are with us and guiding us along the way until You come for us. I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!! Thank You for getting us back home safe and sound. All PRAISES TO YOU!!!!!! MY GOD, MY STRENGTH, MY REDEEMER.

Good morning Father !!!:) I thank You for this beautiful morning and for waking me and family up and getting to work on time. I thank You that our daughter is adjusting very well to college life and is focused. I thank You that this is a day that a lost soul will come to the knowledge of You and confess You as their Lord and Savior. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You father for saving me. I thank You for Loving us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son. You love us so much that You gave Your Son Jesus Christ. I thank You for Your Grace and Mercy that You bestow upon us every day. I thank You for the day when You come for us and take us home to be with You and we shall always be together. I thank You for the day when we all shall see You face to face. I so want to give you a big hug. I am thankful for every day that You bless us with. This is a day of Grace. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Back