Lord, Today I am thankful for....

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Good day Father,
I just want to say, "THANK YOU" I thank You for everything You have given me and for everything You have removed in my life. We don't always understand the removing but then we can't see what You see. You have our best interest at heart. I thank You for waking me up this morning, I thank You for getting me to work safely, I thank You for my job. I know that I say the same thing everyday but I want You to know just how thankful I am. I thank You for always being with me even when I don't feel like it sometimes. I know that You will never leave me nor forsake me and that is a great comfort for me. I thank You for this day as this is another day that lost souls will come to know You and accept Your words of truth, Your words of Healing, Your words of Salvation and accept Your gift of eternal life through faith. I thank You because there is nothing we need to do to obtain this gift as it is exactly what You said it is; a "GIFT."

I thank You most of all for your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I thank you for the Holy Spirit who dwells inside us and that we are sealed.

Father, I thank You so much that You love us so much that You would do all of this for us and keep us and continue to wash us.

I love You very much!!!!

Please share what you are thankful for this day!!!

I am thankful to Lord for drawing me closer to Him (once again) while I was trying to go astray from Him. I love this song by Chris Tomlin.. It reminds what I am! That is one reason I will be thankful to the Lord every day..

I could't run, couldn't run from his presence.. I could't run, couldn't run from his arms.. Jesus, he loves me.. He is for me..

Back