Lord, today I am thankful for

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Hello Father,

Sorry I'm so late in writing this but You know I've been thanking You all day. I thank You for Richard Lord, we had a good conversation about You today and homework that both of us need to research for my next appointment. Lord, please let Your Holy Spirit guide me through my research. I thank You for all that You bought him through. He has been through a lot and lived in sin for a very long time and when I see what You have done in his life. I just say, "thank You Jesus." I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting where I needed to go on time. I thank You for this day as this is another day that lost souls came to know the truth and accepted You as Lord over their lives. I thank You for the sick you have healed, the blind that can see, the hungry you have fed and the broken hearts you have healed. Lord, I thank You for bringing through and rescuing the abused children, husband and wives. I thank You for my family and friends. Lord, be with, uplift and comfort all those here at CFS. I thank You because You know what each and every person is going through. And, although people don't always explain everything we know that You already know and at work in fixing, restoring and healing their situations.

But most of all, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. Thank You for opening our ears to hear your offer of eternal life and hearing the truth and thanking You for us being able to accept and say "YES" to You. Thank You for keeping us, protecting and providing for all your children. I love You very much!!!!

I guess we could say, "in everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning me in Christ Jesus" (1 Th 5:18)

Back