Lord, Today I Am Thankful For....

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Your son Jesus Christ...For without Jesus, we could not reach You. For you said no one come to the Father but through your Son. I thank you for loving us so much that you heal, comfort, forgive, shelter and feed us. I thank You because You hear us. You hear me when I ask You to heal my body. You hear me and You answer me. Sometimes, the answer it Yes, sometimes not right now and sometimes it's no. But I thank You for those answers because I know that You know best. All the times I thought the answer should have been a yes you revealed later to me why the answer was no. This only tells me that my life is not my own but it belongs to You. And even though I don't always do what you want, You still love me, you forgive me and keep right on blessing me. I thank You for mercy.... I have been through so much in these past few years. Oh no, let me correct myself, we have been through so much because You were right there with me holding me up never leaving nor forsaking me.

I know sometimes when I do something that is way in left corner, you say, "this child here" lol. I know I can be a handful but I just imagine you smiling and saying, "keep moving, don't stop for I am with you" Knowing that you are with me makes me stronger. I just can't describe it. It's not a feeling because they come and go. I just know just like I know that I am your child and that my name is written in the book of life. I just know. I know because Your word says so and I believe it. That's it!!!

I thank You for allowing me to wake up after my surgery on Tuesday. From what I was told, after the surgery I did not wake up and was non responsive for quite a while according to my husband and the doctors and nurses. But it was not my time or I would be home with You today. So, this only tells me that you still have work for me to do here. Lord, I am Yours you lead and I will follow. My husband sits on the bed and looks at me and asked me what did you see? Do you remember seeing anything or talking to anyone? I have to ask him to stop staring at me now...lolol. But Father, I thank you for life. I thank You for my husband and entire family. I thank You for people you place in our lives whether for a short time or long time. I thank You for that time. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Each day is a day for a lost soul to be saved. I thank You for each day You continue to give to us as these days are days that a lost soul can be saved. You are still reaching out to the lost. I thank You for the those who knows your words of truth and salvation and the cross and reach out to the lost in a way and language that they understand and they say YES to You and ask You to be their Lord and Savior.

So, until the day you call us home, I thank You for each day, I thank You for each opportunity the lost are given to accept You. But Father, without Your Son Jesus Christ, none of this would be possible. Thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your one and only Son Jesus Christ. I love you so very much!!!!

Amen, Sister. All of the staff members here at CFS have been praying for you since early summer. We are grateful that you are back to share your experiences with others as an inspiration to us all and to continue to be a part of the CFS family.

Welcome back and may God's blessings be with you each day.

Back