Lord, Today I am thankful for

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Good morning Father,

This is a brand new day and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Thank You for this day. This is a day that lost souls will say "Yes" to You. You will bring them out of the darkness into the wonderful light and the family of God will grow.

Father, You sent someone my way the other day. He stated that he spoke to You. I thank You for hearing his prayer and I thank You for bringing him to You. I am lifting him up to You for salvation, restoration, healing and deliverance. Father, if this person needs a man to help, then I thank You for sending a man of God to help him. I thank You for moving his heart to even read the paperwork I printed for him yesterday. I saw You working and was I amazed.

I thank You for bringing the people through the storm in North Carolina. And, I thank You for those who said, "Yes" to You. I lift up all sick, depressed, hungry, abused up to You. I thank You for healing, deliverance and helping us to see ourselves the way You see us. I lift up those who are having financial difficulties right now. I thank You because You know what we need before we ask. Thank You because we, your children know from where our strength and help comes from. We wait patiently on You and know that it will come and thank You for sustaining us until You arrive. Thank You Jesus for the sacrifice You did by dying on the cross for our sins. That whosoever that calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I am thanking You right now for all those who will call on the name of the Lord today. I thank You Father for loving us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son that whosoever believe shall not perish but have everlasting life. I thank You for everlasting life and everything You have done for me. Things You said, no too and things You said to wait for. I thank You because You see the beginning to the end and I know that You know whats best.

I thank You for all those who will say "Yes" today. This day...In Jesus Name I pray....AMEN

Lord,today I am thankful for knowing you and having peace in my heart.
I thank you for your word which draws me closer, enriches my walk, comforts my hurts, and calms the raging storms of my life.
I agree with the above thankful prayer and know you still save,you still heal, you're a God that knows no limits and cannot fail!
May we ever be reminded each day of your amazing Grace, endless love, your sweet blessings and the precious promises still to come.
Amen,amen,amen
Devoted

Today I am thankful that the Lord has extended my time here to see another day.
Lord I'm sorry this person is unavailable ,you know them and the situation they face. I'm thankful bc I know you are faithful and will honour this request, to touch them in a mighty way and meet whatever the need might be.
I'm thankful that in you we do have all we need to be overcomers. Help us Holy Ghost to exercise our faith and give us the strength to keep holding on to your hand.
Amen!

Precious Lord,thank you for today.
I got up before the sun and saw one bright shining star. It looked as though it was twinkling just for me. My favorite time is before the hustle and bustle of the day to just thank and praise you before dawn.
Your creation is still beautiful, if we look beyond the chaos of mankind.
Thank you for my family,go with them thought this day. Bring conviction for salvation,bring healing for hurts and reveal you precious love unto them.
War may be a necessary evil but I pray you will be in the midst.
I'm looking to the Eastern sky for your return with joyous anticipation.
Redeem those who don't know what you've given for them ,bless those who do.
Those in India and across the world who are suffering persecution for your name,hold in the palm of your hand!
Amen

I am so thankful for the way you've set a path before us, you know our capabilities,our faith and our strengths. You bring out the best in ppl when we yeild, submit and obey.
Never do you ask of us the impossible for you are the God of possibilities.
Thank you for the instructions you've made sure we can find in how to walk our path. Never let us LIMIT you by what we think but widen our trust our obedience and our trust in you.

Amen.

Lord, we are thankful you haven't given up on any of us.
I'm so thankful for life this day,for those who sleep in death can not praise and worship you.
I'm thankful for those that believe in you and seek to move up higher.
Lord I'm thankful you hear our concerns,worries and request when we pray. I'm thankful you are a compassionate God full of longsuffering for those you love.

Amen.

Good morning beloved Father,
Thank you for the love of the creator for the things created. Thank you for the wonder your made around us, to give us peace, joy, laughter and love.
Thank you for my family both natural and spiritual

May you rule our hearts with peace, give us sufficient grace, walk with us down your path of life and prepare us with your word to live with you eternally.
Amen!

Lord more than anything I may possess and more than any I know and love for I truly am thankful for your blessings.........I am ever so thankful for

. YOUR FORGIVENESS

Lord I am thankful for the wisdom, guidance and increase love you have provided for us. Eventhough we don't understand certain things, we can trust whether we are on the mark or make a mistake you are sovereign over it all. Thank you we can ask for forgiveness and contiune on knowing, growing and going in your salvation Lord. We praise you and thank you that in all things, it will come together for your glory.

Lord I am thankful for the wisdom, guidance and increase love you have provided for us. Eventhough we don't understand certain things, we can trust whether we are on the mark or make a mistake you are sovereign over it all. Thank you we can ask for forgiveness and contiune on knowing, growing and going in your salvation Lord. We praise you and thank you that in all things, it will come together for your glory.
Amen !

Back