Love Is As Strong As Death

shineyourlight8

Sr Encourager Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away." Song of Solomon 8:6-7 (NIV)

Think of the statement "love is as strong as death." Death is the one irresistible thing that we all must encounter. There is not one of us who can resist it. There is no way to avoid it. Scripture says that "love is as strong as death."

Think about it. Love is irresistible. It always conquers. There is no way it can be defeated. Love protects us from all negative forces like resentment, unforgiveness, bitterness, discouragement, and despair that can corrupt our hearts and spoil our lives. Remember, all that there is in life comes out of the heart.

-Derek Prince, Spiritual Warfare.

Greetings:
Seems to me that one needs two lovings to bury death deep enough.After a death in the family,one has to get up and get out
into society and find a love place.Church volunteer groups and fogeytowns are good;singles- cruises are good too.

by(e)carg

Greetings:
Seems to me that one needs two lovings to bury death deep enough.After a death in the family,one has to get up and get out
into society and find a love place.Church volunteer groups and fogeytowns are good;singles- cruises are good too.

by(e)carg
this I feel is true, the first part-2 required, and the second part is a good illustration

I dreamed about that phrase last night, "love is as strong as death". I actually heard it slightly differently though, it was, "love is stronger than death."

Back