Love with all my heart ...

To "love with all my heart" is a phrase used to reveal a deeper love, a lasting love that is rooted within the very depths of our soul. There are levels of love and there is a pattern of love set forth for man by our Creator. Do I love others as I should and of those I love which ones do I love with all of my heart? What level of love is needed and what level of love is required of me? Where does love begin and how is love increased? How do we give power to love and how does love give power to us?

My heart knows love, and I have loved and I have been loved and this day I love and I receive love. My heart feels love each day and this day I contemplate the depth and power of love within my heart and my life. This day I share verses from the Bible that speak of the need to examine our heart and the need to prepare our heart. Love flows from the very heart within, and the condition of our heart has a great impact upon the power of love within our heart and life.

Job 11:13-17 "If you prepare your heart, and stretch out your hands toward him; (14) If iniquity be in your hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in your tabernacles. (15) For then shall you lift up your face without spot; yea, you shall be steadfast, and shall not fear: (16) Because you shall forget your misery, and remember it as waters that pass away: (17) And your age shall be clearer than the noonday; you shall shine forth, you shall be as the morning."

Back