Low IQ Panel

Good morning, Musicmaster;

For a long time my wife and I love and pray for these women hosts but abhor the things they say. Their audience loves to respond to their low IQ Humor. 100% of the time I just don't know what they say that is so funny.

If we follow the Scriptures God assigns vital roles for men as well as women. So when I heard the man's reply on the show, was spot on.

I'm prudish for God and with that we don't entertain ourselves with this show.

Thank you for understanding, brother.

Oh, it get much worse than that. Sunny Hostin believes that the eclipse, earthquakes, and the arrival of the cicadas are all signs of climate change.

Hostin has a B.A. from Binghamton University and a J.D. from University of Notre Dame. She should be doing eveything in her power TO GET HER MONEY BACK from those universities. Clearly the educational system has failed her.

Oh, it get much worse than that. Sunny Hostin believes that the eclipse, earthquakes, and the arrival of the cicadas are all signs of climate change.

Hostin has a B.A. from Binghamton University and a J.D. from University of Notre Dame. She should be doing eveything in her power TO GET HER MONEY BACK from those universities. Clearly the educational system has failed her.
She's actually living evidence of the leftward drop in standards at prestigious schools.

Any woman that calls men useless or more so their husbands in such a derogative public manner. Not be a matter of low IQ but a matter of a evil heart

Hello Prim90;

With a small ounce of respect I won't name the person on this show. There was a time when this person was on the sidewalks performing for pennie and dollars. Later she was humbly blessed in the entertainment business but it changed her ideologies and went public with it.

What if, as Christians, we are highly prosperous in the entertainment business and feeling safe spewing whatever comes out of our mouths especially about other people? Could we easily change?

I could say the same right now about my post, but my point is, what would it take to remain meek and humble even during times of success?

Hello Prim90;

With a small ounce of respect I won't name the person on this show. There was a time when this person was on the sidewalks performing for pennie and dollars. Later she was humbly blessed in the entertainment business but it changed her ideologies and went public with it.

What if, as Christians, we are highly prosperous in the entertainment business and feeling safe spewing whatever comes out of our mouths especially about other people? Could we easily change?

I could say the same right now about my post, but my point is, what would it take to remain meek and humble even during times of success?

Given that from the moment they give their souls over to Satan, and he prospers them, doing and saying anything moral that would jeopardize their popularity and hireability in Bollywood and/or the record industry, and the thought of God interferes with their sexual morass and proclivities, not to mention the pocket book and rubbing elbows with the "elite."

I remember Whitney Houston, how she started out in the Christian religion, was offered fame and fortune on account of her wonderful voice, enjoyed the lure of riches and people who were not out to care for her as the precious soul that she was, and who lured her into the drugs and other things of the lifestyle, and it all ultimately destroyed her, much to the enjoyment of Satan and his servants that surrounded her. Granted, she alone made her own decisions, but it's not easy for those who don't have the strength of ambition aimed in the right direction toward the One who alone is the source for our full armor.

MM

Hello Prim90;

Bob the spirit of Jezebel does not solely discriminate on IQ nor just mega media outlets, it be alive and well within our churches too. I simply say once you start degrading men in general or be it your husband publicly around others you open the door to having your marriage destroyed. I’m rather guarded around such people they’ve destroyed themselves they will willingly try and destroy your marriage too. And perhaps turn you into a man hating Jezebel just like them.

Bob the spirit of Jezebel does not solely discriminate on IQ nor just mega media outlets, it be alive and well within our churches too. I simply say once you start degrading men in general or be it your husband publicly around others you open the door to having your marriage destroyed. I’m rather guarded around such people they’ve destroyed themselves they will willingly try and destroy your marriage too. And perhaps turn you into a man hating Jezebel just like them.

Hello Prim90;

I agree with you to a point. Jezebel knew there was a God, but she was heinous in sin while she chose to worship Baal and other gods. This would have an impact on her wimpy husband King Ahab but also Elijah in her ruthless decisions regarding people's lives, especially the ones who served her.

Her death was being thrown out the window and eaten by dogs. I believe God's Hand was in this.

The person I was referring to doesn't believe in God or a god, so there was noone to deceive her as she brought her disposition on herself on the entertainment stage.

I would never wish Jezebel's death on anyone including this celebrity.

Do you see the difference?

I can't recall where, but I saw this video in some other place.

I have never seen this program, despite the fact that they get a great deal of public attention for many of the comments they make. I looked up all six hosts. They are all married and, aside from two (Griffin and Navarro) all have children. So, I guess men are needed to some extent.

Hello Prim90;

I agree with you to a point. Jezebel knew there was a God, but she was heinous in sin while she chose to worship Baal and other gods. This would have an impact on her wimpy husband King Ahab but also Elijah in her ruthless decisions regarding people's lives, especially the ones who served her.

Her death was being thrown out the window and eaten by dogs. I believe God's Hand was in this.

The person I was referring to doesn't believe in God or a god, so there was noone to deceive her as she brought her disposition on herself in the entertainment stage.

I would never wish Jezebel's death on anyone including this celebrity.

Do you see the difference?
Well Jezebel certainly did worship other gods but the traits of Jezebel be more than that. She also usurped authority over her husband . Her spirit is alive and well today as we see the natural order of creation and marriage in today’s society being challenged on a monumental scale. There be a reason her name is mentioned in the last book of the Bible the Revelations As to the news media lady host you mention being a atheist. That does not excuse her from being under the influence of Jezebel Simply because there be no such thing as a atheist they be only of those who hate God and choose to deny the authority of God. And in doing so they knowingly or unknowingly become a god unto themselves. There can be no other conclusion they become a authority and law unto themselves. Bob No me not see any difference from the spirit of Jezebel from the past to the many Jezebels of today

I can't recall where, but I saw this video in some other place.

I have never seen this program, despite the fact that they get a great deal of public attention for many of the comments they make. I looked up all six hosts. They are all married and, aside from two (Griffin and Navarro) all have children. So, I guess men are needed to some extent.

I can't imagine being married, with kids, to a woman who would say to the world that men are not needed. For a woman to say to the world one thing, and practice another in her personal life in our home and family, I would then be wondering what else she would say to the world as being her beliefs that she doesn't practice in the home. The degree of demonstrated hypocrisy would indeed be alarming, and therefore cause for a serious conversation!

Given that most of those women would likely say to their husbands, "Hey, it's just a show! It doesn't mean anything!"

Such a claim would also be cause for even greater alarm, because for them to pretend as if they believed that claim, while knowing full well the cultural impact they know they are having, all of which has a boomerang effect back upon them and all others around them, the husbands should be taking this more seriously. However, that those men are married to these women who say what they say, the lack of a worthwhile character can be said to be on display for all to see as well. What's even worse is that such people are having children, and therefore duplicating themselves out into the world...

MM

I remember Whitney Houston, how she started out in the Christian religion, was offered fame and fortune on account of her wonderful voice, enjoyed the lure of riches and people who were not out to care for her as the precious soul that she was, and who lured her into the drugs and other things of the lifestyle, and it all ultimately destroyed her, much to the enjoyment of Satan and his servants that surrounded her. Granted, she alone made her own decisions, but it's not easy for those who don't have the strength of ambition aimed in the right direction toward the One who alone is the source for our full armor.
Whitney Houston descent began long before the fame and fortune. Houston had a lesbian relationship, starting at age 16, with Robyn Crawford, and she stated using marijuana in her early teens.

According to Crawford:
the drugs were present early on. She says they smoked marijuana together during their first summer. By that point, she says, Houston had already sampled cocaine. "Whitney told me she was 14 when she first tried it," Crawford writes.

It's not about what you have or what you don't have. Both the haves and the have nots fall. It is about the person and that person relationship with Jesus.

I can't imagine being married, with kids, to a woman who would say to the world that men are not needed. For a woman to say to the world one thing, and practice another in her personal life in our home and family, I would then be wondering what else she would say to the world as being her beliefs that she doesn't practice in the home. The degree of demonstrated hypocrisy would indeed be alarming, and therefore cause for a serious conversation!

Given that most of those women would likely say to their husbands, "Hey, it's just a show! It doesn't mean anything!"

Such a claim would also be cause for even greater alarm, because for them to pretend as if they believed that claim, while knowing full well the cultural impact they know they are having, all of which has a boomerang effect back upon them and all others around them, the husbands should be taking this more seriously. However, that those men are married to these women who say what they say, the lack of a worthwhile character can be said to be on display for all to see as well. What's even worse is that such people are having children, and therefore duplicating themselves out into the world...

MM
Hypocrisy is one of the chief identifying characteristics of leftist liberals.

MM
I suspect they say what they say for the sake of ratings. No one likes to watch a program with no controversy.

Back