Lust

Well you agree then that in order to be "respectable" you must repress certain urges and lust? I thought you said we was animals who need not to deal repress our lust?

Within our developed and evolved society, yes. Don't confuse this with making sex a sin (or the thought of sex as a sin).

Or the alternative - a bunch of brainwashed christian zombies who end up prosecuted for their sexual crimes against minors.
Hey according to the educated class this is not that big a deal! Just acting on there lust and not suppressing their desires!
By the way these type of religious folks are the ones who kill true Christians!

By the way do your know who runs many of these centers of education that promotes the nonsense you have accepted?

Hey according to the educated class this is not that big a deal! Just acting on there lust and not suppressing their desires!
Who are the 'educated class'?

The simple fact is that forcing a child to believe that any thought about sex is sinful and should be punished leads to severe pyschological problems later in life.

By the way do your know who runs many of these centers of education that promotes the nonsense you have accepted?
And who controls the centres of education that you have spent your life in?

Who are the 'educated class'?

The simple fact is that forcing a child to believe that any thought about sex is sinful and should be punished leads to severe pyschological problems later in life.
Oh but telling them they are a money is productive and healthy...Come on!

Mitspa my friend, your thoughts have been pre-determined by your peers. Don't you ever question that?
My thoughts are regulated and I have surrendered them to the Word of God, in that others have done the same... We rejoice in the truth together. :D

To get back on track... I did this sin twice again and now my joy and hope are completely lost.

Today has been one of the best days of my life yet I couldn't even enjoy it because of my guilt and lack of joy. My dad told me today he wants to be baptized, and he is an unbeliever! I should be so happy! Yet I didn't even smile when he told me. Then we went out to lunch, and I was unsocial, and everyone was trying to ask me what I wanted but I couldn't reply. I couldn't talk, or anything. I couldn't worship at church. I couldn't get involved at my youth leadership.

Today has been the worst day of my life.

Back