M.a.p

M.a.p

There is a VERY GOOD SEMINAR these days , 15. -23. september called:

bnr-main.jpg

Tonight will be part 4 out of 9 I think. You can see it on satelite or directly from the internet LIVE and/or watch the previous broadcasts on this site. I would recommend it to everybody, it is very interesting and informing and last but not least very biblical!

lesson13-05.jpg

You can launch it directly from this web-site:

Archive
MOST AMAZING PROPHECIES
http://www.mostamazingprophecies.com/Resources/ProgramArchives/tabid/165/Default.aspx

Live Broadcast:
3ABN
http://www.3abn.org/tv.cfm

*Choose Todays program schedule > Choose your Time zone > Look for Most Amazing Propecies
*To watch LIVE: Go to the main site> Press Watch online > Show me the programs> Choose your preferred option> LEARN AND ENJOY!

(When you know what time the seminar is broadcasted live in your area, you can also vsit:
www.mostamazingpropecies.com and press watch live!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lesson13-03.jpg

Have you ever wondered what the Bible reveals about these events or been puzzled by the symbols in Revelation?

The Bible states in Luke 21:25, "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring."

Scripture is filled with warnings about earth's final days. In fact, the first warning Jesus gave when he explained his return was; “Let no man deceive you”. But to not be deceived means you have to have knowledge and knowledge only comes through study.

If you are interested in expanding your knowledge of the book of Revelation and it's secret language, join Doug Batchelor and Dwight Nelson for a nine-day study deep into the timelines, cryptograms, and predications of the book of Revelation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

text.jpg

Just wanted to inform you that tonight will be the most important program in this series and is called:

Bowing down to Babylon

lesson14-10.jpg

Yep, I thought it was going to be Adventist tripe!

If you or anyone else watced tonights programme or any other of these programmes in this serie and sits back thinking "this is crap" or something similar can not possibly be willing to follow Jesus and the Bible. And I feel really sorry for you, that you are obviously been blinded by the devil. But hey, if you do not intend to use Gods word as your guidence and follow Jesus as your example then these programmes are definately not for you. But if you do, I will earnestly pray that your eyes must be opened to the truth.

The last programme in the series started right now and is called:
The 144 000.
Please just give it a chance before judging
:)

I watched the 'Bowing to Babylon' video and it was quite interesting to learn some things. I always thought 666 could be in the form of bar code stamped on the forehead of non-believers.

I watched the 'Bowing to Babylon' video and it was quite interesting to learn some things. I always thought 666 could be in the form of bar code stamped on the forehead of non-believers.

Yes, that is what I also believed earlier. But that is why it is so important to let the Bible interpret itself. According to the Bible, everyone will, close to Jesus second coming, get marked. Either by the seal of God or by the mark of the beast. But being marked in the forehead means mind and hand means actions. When you know who the beast is, you will also find out what its mark is. And also why should God really care so much whether we had a chip-implant or literal mark in our forehead. Why should that be the loyalty test? No, I'm afraid it has to do with worship...Who do we worship, God or the beast...

Here are some KEYS that are vital to understand when trying to understand Bible prophecy and Revelation:

http://www.mostamazingprophecies.com/Resources/KeysToBibleSymbols/tabid/157/Default.aspx

For instance:

Mark = Sign or seal of approval or disapproval Ezekiel 9:4; Romans 4:11; Revelation 13:17; 14:9-11; 7:2, 3
Seal = Sign or mark of approval or disapproval Romans 4:11; Revelation 7:2, 3
Woman, Pure = True Church Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27
Woman, Corrupt = Apostate church Ezk. 16:15-58; 23:2-21; Hos. 2:5; 3:1; Rev. 14:4
Hand = Deeds / Works / Actions Ecclesiastes 9:10, Isaiah 59:6
Forehead = Mind Deuteronomy 6:6-8, Romans 7:25; Ezekiel 3:8, 9

P.S: I would advise you to watch the other programs in the series as well.
I learnt so much by watching these. I would also like to hear your comment about the things you heard. Were you surprised about what you heard, do you agree/disagree etc. Also who do you think the beast power is? :questionmark:

Back