Man divorces wife using text Message

I have a feeling that they didn't attend one single day of pre-marital counseling before getting married. :(

It is terrible that the sanctity of marriage to some holds so little meaning that it can be thrown off by a simple text message. It obviously wasn't even important enough for this loser to spell out completely.

That is very very sad I wonder if they know the LORD at all and just gave up. It is really sad that he used modern technology instead of talking with her. :(

I know Jesus said the man was to give his wife a 'bill of divorcement,' but I am quite sure he did not mean to send her a private text message. LOL

As a matter of fact, 'bill of divorcement' specifically required the letter be sent through porper authorities. It had to be registered.

I have a feeling that they didn't attend one single day of pre-marital counseling before getting married. :(

It is terrible that the sanctity of marriage to some holds so little meaning that it can be thrown off by a simple text message. It obviously wasn't even important enough for this loser to spell out completely.

Respectfully, I have counseled and seen many counseled Christian couples just as easily trample on the sanctity of marriage and go their separate ways.

Hey Rick Warren is giving invitations to Christ and asking people to respond via text message. This whole text message thing signals the impersonalization of our society. It's easier to make a phone call than make a text.

I know Jesus said the man was to give his wife a 'bill of divorcement,' but I am quite sure he did not mean to send her a private text message. LOL

As a matter of fact, 'bill of divorcement' specifically required the letter be sent through porper authorities. It had to be registered.
What was the reason that Jesus said divorce was allowed by the law? Many make the mistake that it was adultery. Look closely at the scripture. Jesus said that God allowed divorce under the law because of the "hardness of your hearts". How hard-hearted to divorce your spouse via text.:(

Back