Mankind Greatest Event – Not Attending is not an Option

Dec 20, 2008
MidWest
Hebrews 9:27. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

These events requires no invitation; not attending is not an option. One cannot dispute death because living gives evidence of such. However, one may choose not to accept the appointed judgment; if so, such is your choice (this message is not for you).

Given Hebrews 9:27, let us ask ourselves this rhetorical question:

Am I prepared for death, better yet AM I PREPARED FOR JUDGEMENT?

If you have no answer or if you find that you are not prepared, know this:

Matthew 18:11. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Seek Him not through works or human efforts, seek His Mercy….

Matthew 9:13. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Good Day and God Bless

qtld

Inactive
Jan 30, 2011
Yes, we is Good to be Merciful, namely this is the Way, the Perfect Goodness. There is not "samsara" nor "karma", but there is Eternity, and the eternity is infinite/endless loop/cycle with absolutely recurrence/repeat, so that, one "death"(ie pain) = many "deaths"(pains) - the believers/clerics is Well (to) be enough Good to the neighbors(ie to the other human/soul beings) and enough Faithful to the true Lord God.

Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke(ie the destiny) of their(ie of all the) torment(pains) ascendeth up(ie will be repeat) for ever and ever(ie for/in each eternity/all eternities)"

May 26, 2013
spain
If I remember correctly, Jesus talked about karma in the bible. People often confuse karma with reincarnation, but what about instant karma, which is getting punished for stuff you did last week/month

Banarenth

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Oct 25, 2006
Orange City
I think that might be a bit of a stretch, but I'm willing to entertain the though if you can provide some references.