instead of marriage ; I would say "family"
these who cast out demons ; never became "family"
"family" is known
"family" has that intimacy you are speaking of
Jesus came "to make" children of God --{or family
}
just adding in some thoughts

Those a good thought, Beloved.
I speak regarding them that would be part of the bride. I also believe that there are an innumerable number that believe their are "christians", but will hear those words (I never knew you) unless they hear and obey the Truth.

“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’ Matthew 7:21-23

What is everyone's interpretation of these verses and who is Jesus referring to specifically? Please be specific.

i think jesus was saying that to those particlar group of people only believed in jesus christ only to get into heaven, and because god is all knowing, he knew that they just wanted to believe just for their benefit, not because they really loved him. or people just say they are christians and live their life that is going against yahweh's laws.

i think jesus was saying that to those particlar group of people only believed in jesus christ only to get into heaven, and because god is all knowing, he knew that they just wanted to believe just for their benefit, not because they really loved him. or people just say they are christians and live their life that is going against yahweh's laws.

i think Candelario is closer {IMO} or deeper
what you said is right ; but isnt there more ?
people who just say they are Christians don't cast out demons
but you're right Jesus is speaking to a particular group

this is a group who says they know
their way; is their way
or to say it is based upon their thoughts
and not really what Jesus said

an example of this would be seeing beyond what is said so as to understand what it implies

so to say ;
Mary had no original sin would be to say that there was a way for a human being to have escaped this

now my point is ....
we can all have an opinion on this
but we need to know what original sin did
before we can say if a person is cleared from this

without this ; it is just opinion
and may not even be the issue

if you stand before God
based upon your belief in an issue
what does it have to do with what Jesus did?

so the issue here of casting out demons ;
saying things in Jesus name
any action of the flesh
isn't picking up your cross ( dying to all of that)
the new life (new creature) comes after that dying

and in a way ; that is what you said
when you said "they believed only to get into heaven"
i would just say "they taught from their opinions only to get into heaven"
is what the verse is saying (again; imo)

where did you got the idea of mary not having the original sin? I thought everyone is descended from adam and eve. and from adam and eve had the original sin.

believing in jesus christ is more of being friends with god, rather than a way to heaven. heaven is just a party where god resides and anyone who is friends with him and genuinely like him will get into heaven.

where did you got the idea of mary not having the original sin? I thought everyone is descended from adam and eve. and from adam and eve had the original sin.

believing in jesus christ is more of being friends with god, rather than a way to heaven. heaven is just a party where god resides and anyone who is friends with him and genuinely like him will get into heaven.

oh; I agree with you
but in some place it is taught

but the point was
the concept of the idea wasn't scripture it was opinion
and that I where we see the problem

back to "our verse"
we need to see what is there
these people are the one who cast out demons
and prophesied in his name

so if something is said ( like the Mary issue)
and it was just based on opinion
( or taught)
and you stand before God with this as your evidence

is it any wonder he said
"I don't know you "?

I used Marian teachings as an example
but each denominations seem to have their own pet doctrines

Back