MARCH, 2010 Christian Forum Site Newsletter

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
MARCH, 2010 Christian Forum Site Newsletter

Dear [username],

Greetings from Christian Forum Site.

We have some exciting news. God is changing CFS!! So come and enjoy the new changes that God has begun!! We will be a place of friendly fellowship in Jesus name and a place of total freedom by the power of the Holy Spirit. We will also be a highly evangelistic community focusing on freeing Christians and non-Christians from all sorts of bondage and getting them to live free in JESUS NAME.

COMING SOON --------------------------

+ New “Live Chat” room where our visitors and members can chat directly with our staff about Christianity or even for technical help.
+ New forums on Evangelism and serving aimed at training our members on practical ways to share the Gospel and ways to serve the local Church/community.

Visit us and let us know how God is working in your life, how we can pray for you or a loved one. We also welcome friendly discussion of topics which interest you. We only request that such discussions remain civil. Let God’s love direct all you do and say.

MONTHLY CFS CONTEST --------------------------

We are holding a contest this month that is quite unique. If you would like to participate, simply log in to CFS and go to the top Announcements Area. You will see a Contest Thread there. Just post a reply with your idea for the format and topic of the NEXT contest. The entries will be gone over and the committee will pick a winner. The winning entry will be the basis for our next contest. Only one entry per member and the winner will be notified in that thread as well as by Private Messaging in the CFS PM system
The winner will be receiving a hand blown, beautiful Murano glass necklace. It will come with a certificate of authenticity and a little pamphlet regarding the glass blowers of Murano Italy. This is a very nice prize for our female members - and for our male members – it could be used as a gift for your special someone.

This contest will run from March 01 to March 07, 2010. The committee will notify the winner no later than Wednesday, March 10. At that time, the winner would be required to furnish a mailing address (not a PO box) so the prize can be shipped out. Thank you and we know that you will enjoy this contest.

MEET THE STAFF --------------------------

Administrator: “HisManySongs”

As you may gather from my name, HisManySongs, music plays an important role in my life. I can identify with John the Baptist as being a 'voice crying in the wilderness.'
One song I find especially relevant is 'People Need the Lord.'
I have sung this song many times at every church I have been a member of.
The message is the essence of why we're here. You may notice a slight modification of the lyrics.

'Everyday they pass us by. We can see it in their eyes ...
We are called to take His light. To a world where wrong seems right.
What could be too great a cost, for bringing life to one who's lost.
Through His love our hearts can feel all the grief they bear.
They must hear the words of life. Only we can share.'

People do need the Lord! And it is up to us to tell those who pass us by, whoever they may be, that Jesus loves them. Loves them so much that He died so they could be with Him.

You don't need to beat people over the head with the Gospel. Just reach out to the 'empty people filled with care' with love.

Shalom
Words and Music by Phillip McHugh and Greg Nelson
©1987, Shepherd's Fold Music

Senior Moderator/Staff Trainer: Pastor Gary

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our CFS members for their participation in the forum. The CFS forum is your Christian Family Headquarters for gathering in Jesus name to fellowship, to share and to learn.

Recently, the Christian Forum Site has made some changes to its look, its format and its regulations. We are happy to announce that the regulations that were in place for several years have been amended to include new guidelines for constructive discussions on several topics that were not allowed in the past.

We believe that these rules updates will be well received by our members and will allow a higher level of sharing of information for enlightenment and education.

Our new look is due mainly to a new software version of CFS that gives more flexibility and better navigation. We hope that you will like the ‘new and improved’ www.Christianforumsite.com

For those members who have not been to CFS in awhile, we urge you to come back and take a look. We are confident that you will like what you see,

From the entire CFS staff, we invite you to stop in and say hello.

The Friendly Christian Family that you have come to expect at CFS is still here… and waiting for you to join in the fellowshipping, sharing and learning that has become so important to CFS members.

May God bless you.

Pastor Gary,
(CFS Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer)

Moderator: “Xspinningisfun”

I’ve only been a moderator for maybe a month or more. At first, I was quite nervous. “Will I mess up?” and “I don’t think I’m capable of such a big responsibility” were my constant thoughts. But my first day, it went quite smoothly. Pastor Gary (Senior Moderator and Staff trainer) has been such a wonderful trainer and I have learned a lot. It’s not as scary as I thought it would have been. It has been a wonderful experience and I love being one! It just shows that God can use you on anything!

Helper: “Psalm91”

Hi all,

I am Chip & have been a member at CFS for little over 2 years & recently have become a Helper. I am also part of the Prayer Team. My time spent on CFS has been a blessing and has furthered my walk with Christ. The staff and members at CFS are the friendliest, dedicated members of the Body of Christ I have ever met on a Christian forum.

My prayer for you is, we at CFS are here to help & encourage you as you further your walk with our Lord & Savior with love & compassion.

Blessings,
Chip

Helper: ILOVEUSA911

I consider being a Helper on Christian Forum Site an honor. It's a wonderful site and being a part of a team that helps it to be one of the best Christian forums on the web is indeed a blessing from the Lord!

Secretary: Godbe4me

Blessings to you all. I have been a member at CFS for almost a year and would not trade the fellowship, prayers and the people that God has placed in my life for anything. I would like to invite everyone to CFS to see for yourself all that we have to offer. We invite you to come and pray with us. Or, allow us to pray for you. Come and fellowship and send praises up to God. You know that when praises goes up, blessings come down. So, visit CFS and allow the blessings of God to come down on you!

RECIPE OF THE MONTH!! --------------------------

Here is a winter warmer for you from one of our brothers “Chili” This is a $20,000.00 winning Chili recipe. Thanks Chili!!!
2 1/2 lb Lean ground chuck
1 lb Lean ground pork
1 c finely chopped onion
4 Garlic cloves; finely chop.
1 can Budweiser beer (12 oz.)
8 oz Hunt's tomato sauce
1 c warm water
3 tbsp Chili powder
2 tbsp Ground cumin
2 tb Wyler's beef-flavor instant -bouillon (or 6 cubes)
2 tsp Oregano leaves
2 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp Ground coriander
1/2 tsp Louisiana hot sauce, to taste
1 tsp Flour & 1 tsp Cornmeal
1 tbsp water

In large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown half the meat; pour off fat. Remove meat. Brown remaining meat; pour off all fat except 2 Tbsp. Add onion, garlic; cook and stir until tender. Add meat and remaining ingredients except flour, cornmeal and warm water. Mix well. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer covered 2 hours. Stir together flour and cornmeal; add warm water. Mix well. Stir into chili mixture. Cook covered 20 minutes longer. Serve hot. Makes 2 quarts.

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD? --------------------------

Your username on file: [username]
If you have forgotten your password,
Click here: http://www.christianforumsite.com/login.php?do=lostpw
and enter in the email address box.

ADDRESSES --------------------------

We're on Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/christianforums

Send suggestions and comments to:
mailto:[email protected]

Postal address:
Christian Forum Site
29/75 Drummond St
Carlton, VIC 3053
AUSTRALIA

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION --------------------------

You are currently subscribed to
Christian Forum Site newsletters as:
[email]

To unsubscribe to announcements such as this,
please hit reply and send us back an email
with the word 'unsubscribe' in subject or body of your message.
Or send request to:
mailto:[email protected]

This newsletter was contributed by our staff. :) They did a great job. Please comment below and give us your suggestions so we can improve on our newsletters.

Back