Mark of the beast?

I have also come across some articles regarding the "Chip", whether this is the "Mark of the Beast" I do not know, but it may be leading in that direction. I mention this to see if maybe I could get an approval to post such articles?

I don't see why not.
It's in the Bible and a fact of life.
It's something we need educated on and reminded of, to stay aware and alert!
:) :eek: :)

Tom, thank you for the links and I agree it is fastly approaching.
I think we are avoiding even thinking about it, out of fear.
(First link) What better way to introduce this than through medicine!
Most of us have or will have some health problem and we are so dependent on Doctors and medicine.
It all makes perfect sense!
Thanks for the links~
Bless you,

Looking at these news stories I believe that it is something to be alarmed about in one way but on the other hand not. These chips are too easy to clone etc. I believe the "mark" will be a tattoo type bar code for you and you alone. This way it will not be clone able or hackable. All the electronic gismoze will be in the stores, banks, schools, hospitals etc. Also a tattoo bleeds when created. This will simulate a blood bond with the beast to mock the blood shed by our Saviour. My opinion only.

Either way, keep a watchfull eye cause we are in the last day's of this age of grace.

I have read most of the links about the implanting of chips, and the procedure is explained as not painful but requires anesthetic. It is also said it put under your skin. Yellowjacket if you believe the mark of the Beast requires blood to be shed in order for it be affective and mock our Lord and make a blood bond with the beast. Blood will be shed when they try to get something under your skin like these chips.

Well, all of it makes sense in one way or another.
The fact is it is nearing the end.
Too many things have come to pass.

There are many fabricated stories as to what the "Mark of the Beast" is... and most of these fabrications are due to either a misunderstanding or a deliberate false teaching of the text in the Book of Revelation.

We start in Revelation 13:17 (KJV), then Revelation 14:11 (KJV), Revelation 15:2 (KJV), Revelation 16:2 (KJV), Revelation 19:20 (KJV) as well as in Revelation 20:4 (KJV).

When The Mark is discussed in these verses, the original word meaning from the Greek language means nothing more than what is INSIDE your head - NOT a physical mark on your forehed. The King James Translators had difficulty in getting this point across clearly because of their translation limitations.

The Mark of the Beast is what is inside your forehead (your mind) as an acceptance and worshipping of the antichrist. Remember, the antichrist appears first at the Sixth Trump, claiming to BE Christ. And all those persons who have been deceived by false denomionational teachings OR those who have never been able to know the Word in Revelation on their own, will have The Mark of the Beast in their minds and worship Satan in his form as the antichrist, because they just don't know any better.

God's 'elect' - Those persons, who completely understand that the antichrist appears first at the Sixth Trump to deceive and the REAL Christ appears 5 months later at the Seventh Trump, will NOT have the Mark of the Beast in their minds because they have been taught properly and understand the chronology and time lines as fully told in Revelation. That is why it is so important to read Revelation (KJV), study Revelation (KJV) and UNDERSTAND Revelation (KJV) from the Original Manuscript word meanings in Greek.

Some denominations expressly forbid their 'congregation' to be taught the contents of Revelation, so the 'congregation' will think that the antichrist IS Christ. Woe to those who do not do their homework!! Once those who have been improperly taught or are just ignorant of God's Word find out the truth, as stated in numerous locations in the Book of Matthew (KJV) and Luke (KJV), there will be sadness and the gnashing of teeth*(1) because they will THEN realize that they were wrong.

(1) ref: Matthew 8:12 (KJV, Matthew 13:42 (KJV), Mathew 13:50 (KJV), Matthew 22:13 (KJV), Matthew 24:51 (KJV), Matthew 25:30 (KJV) and also in Luke 13:28 (KJV).

`

Gary,

My understanding of the mark is the same as yours. The mark represents incorrect thinking and sinful acts. So theology and doctrine is, indeed, very important.

However, I do not believe churches purposefully, with malintent, do not teach on Revelation so that the congregation will be led astray. There are wheats and tares in every congregation. The Bible also talks about even the elect being deceived. That is why we are told to be diligent about guarding our doctrine!

I see you're a KJV-onlyist.

Gary,

My understanding of the mark is the same as yours. The mark represents incorrect thinking and sinful acts. So theology and doctrine is, indeed, very important.

However, I do not believe churches purposefully, with malintent, do not teach on Revelation so that the congregation will be led astray. There are wheats and tares in every congregation. The Bible also talks about even the elect being deceived. That is why we are told to be diligent about guarding our doctrine!

I see you're a KJV-onlyist.

I use the King James Version of 1611 for teaching only because it is the most complete way to use the original vintage Strong's Concordance ( pre-1990 publication dates ) to take those KJV words back to the original manuscript languages in Hebrew, Aramaic, Chaldean and 'street' Greek.

I use the King James Version to provide an English language base for my teachings. The King James Version of 1611 is the least error filled translation available and is usually understandable by those who wish to learn what the original manuscripts were like by using a vintage, original "Strong's Exhaustive Complete Concordance of the Bible" to get the proper original word meanings. Some later versions of the Concordance were 'expanded' by other authors and in their own right, are not as accurate as the original work direct from Dr. Strong. I occasionally reference to the New Living Translation to help some persons, where basic reading skills to understand Old English is not apparent. The NLT does a fairly good job of "modernizing" 1611 English, but there are, unfortunately, some additional errors because of syntax variations between the 17th century and modern times.

Puppet - I'll send you a PM in a moment. Please watch for it. Thanks.

Garry and Puppet: I understand your reasoning on this. However, I just don't see how the people with the mark would be distinguished from the people without the mark for the purpose of buying and selling. To me this would indicate a visible or electronically detectable mark or tag of some sort to indicate who you are following, Christ or the Antichrist.

If you WORSHIP Satan in the end times, you will be on HIS payroll. Those who know better, just by their actions in the face of Satan's presence, will be distinguished, quite apparently, from those who whore after the antichrist. Those unfortunate persons who think that the antichrist is Christ will do so because they have been deceived or are ignorant of the contents and time lines set forth in the Book of Revelation.

It is the recommendation of many Christian schollars to have some valuables available to you, set aside for bartering. Rather than accept Satan's one-world currency and political system, use precious metals, etc., to get what you need during the 5 month rein of Satan. (The season of the locust - May through September - in what is now the country of Israel.)

Mark of the beast

I think this is incorrect. The mark of the beast is based on economic control by the anti-christ. If you look at the world today the United states controls the world economically and the next competing currency is the euro. I've been reading that a lot of countries are switching their currency to the euro from the american dollar for world trade. I think we are starting to see the foundation being formed for the rise of european common market as the dominant economic power. To prove that the mark is for economic control look in (KJV) Revelations 13:16-17 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

If you're not workin', you're not eating. If you can't/won't work for the anti-Christ, you won't be buying or selling. You will have no wages.

I do not fret about those things anyway! I know to Whom I belong.

I still don't understand, Puppet. If I have a job now and it is only my state of mind or beliefs and not an actual mark I will still have a job then. I believe it is an actual mark to distiguish who has bowed to Satan. There would then be no physical money. It would all be electronic. Even if you have funds or valuables, no one will accept them for fear of habouring a true believer. Kinda like the days of the company store in the mining industry. You didn't get pay but could take whatever you needed or wanted from the company store. It was recorded but years later you would be in to much dept to even work your way out. My father knew a man who had a great son who bought his dad's soul back from the company store.

I believe it must be a physical act also so that the choice you make (to take or refuse the mark). It is the state of your mind and faith that will decide the choice you make. It must be a visible mark so people will know easily who has fallen and who has not bent to the way of Satan.

Back