Massive 'ocean' Discovered Towards Earth's Core

Isn't it though? There's so much happening in the world today where a people who just 30 years ago knew God, would not question scripture, are now seemingly falling away at a rapid pace. And in all facets of society it seems.

They'd rather look to Mars and speculate than consider their earthly home is what it is and God is responsible. Amazing!

Hello scripture Bird and sorry for the late reply. Yes they say we all came from Mars and yet they call us strange! It's a good point your making though, years ago many wouldn't question God or scripture yet today many are, even Christians, I believe that warrants a bit more examination! God bless you...

I'm not saying that there is NOT enough water.

I am saying that when the event occurred chronologically, a world wide flood would have stopped history that we have written proof of in other areas around the world.

Ur would have been drown and there would be no Golden Age and the fourth dynasty in Egypt would never have existed. Thus killing off the line that led to the Pharaoh that enslaved the Jews. Thereby stopping Passover, thereby making Jesus a lamb brought to slaughter on Passover moot.

Cascade effect that stamps out even biblical history.

I won't even go into Asian history that was also totally unaffected.

So what do we do?

We go back to The Word and look at the word in Hebrew. We use context and then use our mind.

There was a flood.
A regional event.
It lasted long enough to kill off the people in that region that Noah knew.
Leaving his family as the only survivors.

It all goes back to context.

I think maybe you need to do a little more research as many of your points simply don't correspond with the scriptures. The order within God's Word is Adam and Eve, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel, the law. Mankind according to God's Word has seven great ages. I suggest you fully discover those. Tower of Babel for example, this is the moment where God split up the nations and those people formed their own nations including the people who would become Egypt. You seem to mixing up secular world history and applying it to God's Word, we reference God's Word then place that on history to give us the true nature of events in our past which you'll find, correspond beautifully.

Your most certainly over thinking a very clear chain of events contained within God's Word, maybe you need to simplify your thinking, remember that young and in-experienced Christians are reading this, God's Word is the only authority, man's wisdom, mind and logic do not compare to his great Word. His Word is there to mold our minds in truth, it's not there as one of many references, it is 100% and secular history, geological, archaeological finds and science itself, cannot discredit God's Word. Deep study of God's Word in the original texts by the guiding hands of the spirit conclude God's Word to be perfect, so when God claims the whole world was covered in water, then it was covered in water...

Hello scripture Bird and sorry for the late reply. Yes they say we all came from Mars and yet they call us strange! It's a good point your making though, years ago many wouldn't question God or scripture yet today many are, even Christians, I believe that warrants a bit more examination! God bless you...
Absolutely. The world is becoming like unto Sodom and Gomorrah, and such as it was in the age prior to the deluge even. People thinking they are the gods of this world and in charge. Morality is passe, hedonism is entitled and to be tolerated under threat of prosecution.
Or, indoctrination into immorality through the advent of sensitivity training courses. Designed to make you stop believing in a righteous nature and a moral standard of living.
Zero Tolerance policies make the non-compliant at risk of unemployment. Unless the agree to be re-educated so as to fall in lock-step with the new world order of things.

Is it any wonder in order to drag the world straight to Hell, Heaven has to be outlawed?

I think maybe you need to do a little more research as many of your points simply don't correspond with the scriptures. The order within God's Word is Adam and Eve, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel, the law. Mankind according to God's Word has seven great ages. I suggest you fully discover those. Tower of Babel for example, this is the moment where God split up the nations and those people formed their own nations including the people who would become Egypt. You seem to mixing up secular world history and applying it to God's Word, we reference God's Word then place that on history to give us the true nature of events in our past which you'll find, correspond beautifully.

Your most certainly over thinking a very clear chain of events contained within God's Word, maybe you need to simplify your thinking, remember that young and in-experienced Christians are reading this, God's Word is the only authority, man's wisdom, mind and logic do not compare to his great Word. His Word is there to mold our minds in truth, it's not there as one of many references, it is 100% and secular history, geological, archaeological finds and science itself, cannot discredit God's Word. Deep study of God's Word in the original texts by the guiding hands of the spirit conclude God's Word to be perfect, so when God claims the whole world was covered in water, then it was covered in water...

So you will go against the Bible's timeline set from the Temple of Solomon traced back to Noah?

That time line puts it around 2500B.C. During that same time there were just in the neighborhood two great nations. These nations were not wiped off the face of the planet by the flood. Now if bible scholars have traced it back to then what have you to grieve against?

Or is it that if you follow those scholars it kills your argument, so therefore to prove your point they must be discounted?

To change data to prove your fact is evasion, which is part of deception.

Actually Strongs' define it:
Strong's Number: 0776
Original WordWord Origin
#rafrom an unused root probably meaning to be firm
Transliterated Word
TDNT Entry
'eretsTWOT - 167
Phonetic SpellingParts of Speech
eh'-rets Noun Feminine
Definition
land:
earth
earth
whole earth (as opposed to a part)
earth (as opposed to heaven)
earth (inhabitants)

land :
country, territory
district, region
tribal territory
piece of ground
land of Canaan, Israel
inhabitants of land
Sheol, land without return, (under) world
city (-state)
ground, surface of the earth
ground
soil

That makes it a little different when the whole meaning is presented.

Genesis 7:1....... (ESV)
1. Then the Lord said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation.
"

And use context with history and you get region, not the whole Earth.

Again context.

We cannot re-write known history to suit a poor translation from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English.

Without context it all goes topsy-turvy.

Excellent observation.

Again context.

We cannot re-write known history to suit a poor translation from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English.

See comment #22!

Again context.

Then it should come as no surprise that we will have to be in disagreement on this item.

Bless you in your studies.

Back