May God Bless You

U

Unregistered

May God Bless You

this is very cool that you guys let non-members interact

Least of all i

May God bless everyone here and keep this forum site from the enemy and give His People here discernment and wisdom

oouching 298,657,000

w ww.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=6324544002

feed a child with a click, play a word triva, puzzel, etc.. Each time a question is answered or multiple question 'clicked' a new set of links from advertisers come on the screen, with in turn parys the charity their advertising fee, which the charities send flour, rice, drinking water, etc to the starving in the world, May the Lord bless

Let your friends know, if you play games online, might want to try some on that site, on the page there are a bunch of links on the left hand you can go to that donate various things, maybe someone else can out it into better words :)

Join us please. We are changing our boards to allow non-Christians so we can spread God's love to all. :)

That's a pretty cool thing to do. I did think of it before but didn't want to say anything for fear that i might break the forum rules...

And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you...

1 Thessalonians 3:12

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 1:5

Ask God, throughout the day in all of your circumstances, He will lavish it upon those who humbly ask Him and seek to learn from Him

Back