May I ask for prayer

May I ask for prayer

My name is Chrissy. I just joined here but have not been validated yet.

I was hoping I could ask for prayer. I am a new Christian, less than a year.

My son isn't a Christian. He is 42, I am 67. We used to be close until he started to live common law with his girlfriend. He doesn't want me to be close to her or her family....I don't really know why. I live in the same building as her granny and he is angry because I spoke to her, and he says he doesn't want me to become close with her. He asked me to ignore her.

I can't ignore someone. I am a friendly type. He isn't talking to me right now because I spoke to her and I am feeling the coldness from him and I am hurting very very much over this. I almost feel like moving or I wish I would get run over by a car.

I don't know what to do. I am trying to keep my eyes on Jesus and not feel the pain of my son being angry with me.

I would like to have prayers if you would.....thank you....

Chrissy

Praying for you and your son Chrissy

Heavenly Father
Thank you Father for drawing Chrissy here for prayer and supplication. Father as i Lift up Chrissy;s son to the God of the Most High I pray with all my heart and soul that you may soften this young man heart, towards his mother. Father bring healing to his heart going down to the very core of his deeps fears and heal any pain and hurt that maybe making him act the way he is. May his mothers light that she has for you shine brigthly into his life drawing him closer to you and your word.
Father I just lift up Chrissy and I pray that you will place your hand upon Chrissy and bring your peace love and protection over her, showering her in your prefect love may she know all is in your hands. Thank you Father for what you are about to do in Jesus name amen

I'm in prayer for you and the situation in which you are facing right now, I pray in the mighty name of our Lord that everything will iron itself out. Be encouraged the Lord is with you and will never leave you.

My name is Chrissy. I just joined here but have not been validated yet.

I was hoping I could ask for prayer. I am a new Christian, less than a year.

My son isn't a Christian. He is 42, I am 67. We used to be close until he started to live common law with his girlfriend. He doesn't want me to be close to her or her family....I don't really know why. I live in the same building as her granny and he is angry because I spoke to her, and he says he doesn't want me to become close with her. He asked me to ignore her.

I can't ignore someone. I am a friendly type. He isn't talking to me right now because I spoke to her and I am feeling the coldness from him and I am hurting very very much over this. I almost feel like moving or I wish I would get run over by a car.

I don't know what to do. I am trying to keep my eyes on Jesus and not feel the pain of my son being angry with me.

I would like to have prayers if you would.....thank you....

Chrissy

I am sorry Chrissy for what your going through. I don't have children, so I can only imagine your pain. But guess who knows exactly how you feel? Jesus. Those he loved ignored him, hated him, spat on him, and eventually nailed him on the cross. He understands your pain.

Pray for your son. God can do anything. Continue to read the living word.

I will pray for you Chrissy. Here and in my alone time with God.

Dear Jesus,

Only you understand what she is going through; the pain she feels in her heart. Bring comfort and peace to her life. Let her know that everything will be okay because the God of the universe is on her side. You love her more then anything. When she cries, you cry. When she hurts, you hurt. Wrap your arms around her. She needs your love Lord. The love you freely give. And Lord, I ask you to be with her son. Soften his heart. Show him that what he is doing is wrong and help him to let go. We know there is nothing you can't do! Her son is also your child Lord. You care for him as well. Lead him to the cross Lord. Show him who you are and the gift of salvation in store for him.

In the Name of Jesus,
Amen

I do not have much time right now Chrissy but I will be able to post a longer message to you later. I'm sure you must have many promises that you have gleaned from the Word to cover your situation; if not, please see that this is the answer. Suffice to say this for now: TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS (Proverbs 3/5-6)

Pray to Him and ask Him to give you the best answer for everyone concerned, and then do what you have to do knowing the Lord is directing you. See you later...

Hi Chrissy,

First of all im sorry to hear about all that's going on in your life. It does seem very strange why your son doesn't want you to talk to his girlfriend. My guess is probably because he does not want you to talk to her about God, saying that he not a Christian..

Dear God

I pray for Chrissy and her current situation. Lord we know that you are ruler over all things and your says that you make all things new. Lord i just pray for the son and the girlfriend, Lord that you would soften their hearts and lead them towards your eternal forgiveness and salvation. I also pray that you would ease the pain of Chrissy and help her to rest in your arms oh God.

Because you are the comforter...

In Jesus name i pray Amen!! :groupray:

Chrissy will continue to pray for you...

God Bless
Jake

Hi Chrissy,

First of all im sorry to hear about all that's going on in your life. It does seem very strange why your son doesn't want you to talk to his girlfriend. My guess is probably because he does not want you to talk to her about God, saying that he not a Christian..

Dear God

I pray for Chrissy and her current situation. Lord we know that you are ruler over all things and your says that you make all things new. Lord i just pray for the son and the girlfriend, Lord that you would soften their hearts and lead them towards your eternal forgiveness and salvation. I also pray that you would ease the pain of Chrissy and help her to rest in your arms oh God.

Because you are the comforter...

In Jesus name i pray Amen!! :groupray:

Chrissy will continue to pray for you...

God Bless
Jake

Joining in prayer in Jesus' precious name, Amen.:groupray:

prayer

I would like to request prayer
I am struggling seriously with
depression

I am so sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time right now.

Please remember that the Lord is always with you, right now, he is carrying you.

I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5

Please pray this prayer with me.

Dear Heavenly Father, life seems so bleak and useless right now. I don't have any energy. I have no ambition to do much of anything. I am really feeling down. I feel "down on" myself and "down on" everyone around me. I am going through the motions, knowing that You are still with me.

Lord, please help me to hold on until the darkness is replaced by Your light and love.

Help me to spot the lies that satan and my depressed emotions are telling me. Life is good. I am good. You are good. Grant me hope. My loved ones love me. Life will be beautiful again. Soon, I will see the beauty around me again. Soon, I will again know vitality and purpose, happiness and love. Until then, give me the strength and hope to survive this day.

Merciful Father, be my strength and salvation. I ask You to restore me and make me whole. Fill me with the Word and the Spirit that I might be recreated anew. This I pray in Your precious name. Amen.

Please come back and let us know how you're doing. Or maybe join the forum... we have many wonderful people who would be here for you.

Blessings, Cheri

Chrissy,

Sooo sorry what you are experiencing from your son.

Nothing hurts worse than our grown children coming against us...

You mention you were a 'new' Christian,and I know that Satan comes sooo strong to 'new' Christians once they are saved.

Stay strong in the Word, prayer,and cling to God.

He will get You through this fiery trial when you trust and cling to Him...
Lord, I come to You asking You to draw Chrissy close to You.

Lord, You already know she's a new daughter to you,but Satan is using her son to bring confusion within their lives..

Lord, I pray You will use this Mom to reach her son to see Your sweet holy presence.

Lord, I pray he will be saved....

Give comfort and strength to Chrissy...

Help her through this trial...

Thank you, Jesus, for what You do for Your children...

Thank you, Jesus, for loving us even when we're unworthy...

Thank you, Jesus, for dying on the cross for our sins...

We put our 'trust' with You...

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Lord, I lift up the our guest to You about their depression...

Lord, we know that depression can come from Satan or it's clinical depression within our body.

Please help this person suffering from depression....

Lord, depression, surrounds us,and it's growing...

It's getting harder not to be depress today seeing what is going on in our nation.

Lord, help us to keep our eyes focus only on You...

If the depression comes from our body, heal those....

Thank you, Jesus...

Thank you, Jesus, for understanding all of our personal needs.

Thank you, Jesus, for even recording our tears like You did for David in Psalms...

Help us to be more like David to put all of our trust with You...

Forgive us when we fail thee....

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Please we need prayer!

Dear friends,

Maybe my english is not correctly, because english is not the language we speak down here.. So sorry about that.

My family needs prayer,

I'm 27 years old and have a son of 3. I have education but can't seems to get a job. I'm searching for every type of job. When i search in the category of my education the tell me i dont have enough experience. When i search for other types of Jobs the said your education is to high. We wont think your gonna like it to work here. I am very desperate because i need to put food on the table. I am also taking care of my little brother.
I'm fighting with these problem for months now, and every month it's getting harder to survive.

With my sister things aren't going well, She have 2 child and since the birth of her second child she's depresed. She got anti depresive pils from the doctor. And i'm afraid that she may be able to hurt herself. She doesnt have anny self esteem. Her boyfriend is very suported and we tell her every day, how much we love her. and that she's great. But nothing works. So i tell her to pray to God and ask him for help. Because he will listen.

My mother is worring about us because she really wants to help, and it;s breaking her to see her children struggling with problems.
She have problems with her longs. and we are worring abou her!

You see we really need prayer! So please can you pray with us.

God blessed

Back