May Your Prayers Be With Us!

o0ForEverABeliver0o

Mentored Member
Last Saturday My Family Went On A Mission Trip To Guatemala For A Family With A young Son That Has Cancer. They are building a house for them Sharing the gospel and making friends :) The family only lives in a very small home with barely a roof! The boy had to get a glass eye, It's also hard for him to fight the cancer when All of the dust,germs and Diseases could be getting into the house very easily. That's why they are building a house. My family bought 200 Crocs for the kids & Adults in Guatemala. And also raised money for other things in need of repair. I really hope your prayers are with them. I know God is watching over them. But I am still a little worried they would catch a disease. They also can't drink water there because it's not filtered, the People in Guatemala are use to it. But they could get really sick by even putting it next to there lips, They also can't put it in there mouths while in the shower! Please Pray For Them And Help them to help the families in Guatemala! ThankYou!

Unfortunately I Was To Young To Go.

Last Saturday My Family Went On A Mission Trip To Guatemala For A Family With A young Son That Has Cancer. They are building a house for them Sharing the gospel and making friends :) The family only lives in a very small home with barely a roof! The boy had to get a glass eye, It's also hard for him to fight the cancer when All of the dust,germs and Diseases could be getting into the house very easily. That's why they are building a house. My family bought 200 Crocs for the kids & Adults in Guatemala. And also raised money for other things in need of repair. I really hope your prayers are with them. I know God is watching over them. But I am still a little worried they would catch a disease. They also can't drink water there because it's not filtered, the People in Guatemala are use to it. But they could get really sick by even putting it next to there lips, They also can't put it in there mouths while in the shower! Please Pray For Them And Help them to help the families in Guatemala! ThankYou!

Unfortunately I Was To Young To Go.
I will pray for them. I've been to Guatemala and I drank the water there and was sick for months. So I know what you mean. God still protected me from something worse.

Father, thank You for surrounding them in your peace and protection. Thank You that ps 91 covers them and keeps them from any sickness or disease. Thank You for being their place of saftety, and their refuge. Father, we ask that You would supernaturally get a team that digs wells and drills for fresh drinking water, out to their village so that they may have fresh water. As Exodus 23:25 says......And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and He shall bless thy bread and thy water; I will take sickness away from thee. So thank You Father, that these people worship You and that You will bless their food and water. And that You will bring healing unto this young man, and peace and faith to all the rest of the family. Thank You for blessing o0foreverabeliever0o and for bringing her peace knowing that her family will return safely. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Back