Me And My Two Brothers Preached To Two Girls Tonight :d

It was soooo amaxing bc im a really shy person and so are my brothers but we still did it anyway, okay, im gonna rewind a lil bit. Earlier my aunt was over and we were talking about spreafing the word as well as other things, when it was time for her to go my brothers and I saw her out and as we came back to our apartment we saw two girls. My brother instantly said , we should tell them about God , Me and my other brother shied away at first, but my brother said God told him to preach to them, so he went out . I followed to make sure he was okay and my other brother,the older one, was still in the house he went to the back to pray for guidance. Outside, my nerves we shot bc im shy with people, my younger brother said, rebuke fear, and I difd ,I was still a bit agraid but went for it. Now, me and my younger brother sat on the curb next to these girls, at first it was quiet bc I thought my younger brother was gonna talk first, but the spot light wad on me, so after thinking long enough, I said "Can we talk to you all for a minute?" Then my older brother came out to join ud and sat next to my little brother, one girl paused for a moment and was like okkkaaayyy? lol, so I asked em if they had a relationship with God, that he's coming back soon sand stuff... It was silent for a moment. I thought we'd been rejected ,so I was going to thank them for listening and head in... Until the other girl spoke up:) and started asking questions . About God ,how to get closer to him... Gosh we talked soo long we coulda been out all night, she even asked for pray :) and we all held hsnds and prayed in the night, Then my dad peeked out tje door and told us to come in bc it was late and he was sleepy, the girl was very gratefully, we said our goodbyes and parted ways :). Back inside I was just so happy and pumped bc this wsas my first time preaching to people, anf my brothers' too.

Im just soo happy God gave me strength to preach, it was awesome .. And it all happened tonight :)

....Im just soo happy God gave me strength to preach, it was awesome .. And it all happened tonight :)

Pancakes, what an awesome story - this is a great story to read this morning!
2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
9 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."

The Apostle Paul tells us to boast about our weaknesses! Praise Him for your weaknesses! Give praises to Him who can use them for His glory!

Thank you Lord for giving pancakes the courage to spread your good news.
pancakes ......I'm proud of you for that special moment. That gives me encouragement to do the same. ....Well I do but not the way you did it. Good job sis. God Bless you

Back