Me Thinketh It Stinketh

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Me Thinketh It Stinketh

Joh 11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
LAZARUS WAS DEAD - DOES VICTORY SEEM IMPOSSIBLE ? PERHAPS YOU SITUATION DOESN’T STINK ENOUGH- IT MAY NOT BE HOPELESS ENOUGH FOR GOD TO GET HIS GLORY-
Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
BELIEVE GOD EVEN WHEN EVERYTHING YOU SEE AND FEEL TELLS YOU DIFFERENT AND:
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
PREPARE TO SEE YOUR LIFE RESURRECTED BY THE POWER OF GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT!

I also really loved His confidence:
Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Joh 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
I also know the Father hears me- what a joy!

Yes, confidence. He knew what manner of spirit he was of, he had no doubt.

I'm going to have to do some research on pride. I don't recall it being described as righteous or it being alluded to as being righteous in any situation - however I have not tried to specifically look for it.

But, having said that, to me this passage is one of a multitude of examples about Christ's demonstrated power in God, His confidence, faith in our Father and as a result God's glory manifested. And all the examples, instances, ....miracles are mind blowing. In todays world, incomprehensible to those that do not have it in them to believe.

He rocked the world.

Joh 11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
LAZARUS WAS DEAD - DOES VICTORY SEEM IMPOSSIBLE ? PERHAPS YOU SITUATION DOESN’T STINK ENOUGH- IT MAY NOT BE HOPELESS ENOUGH FOR GOD TO GET HIS GLORY-
Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
BELIEVE GOD EVEN WHEN EVERYTHING YOU SEE AND FEEL TELLS YOU DIFFERENT AND:
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
PREPARE TO SEE YOUR LIFE RESURRECTED BY THE POWER OF GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT!
Love it! :)

Back