'Medicines' - Mark of The Beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I was actually just wondering how many believe that 'medicines' are the "Mark of the Beast?" I personally believe that they are and it's sad to see so many people including church members and pastors receiving them!

Thanks.
Have a wonderful day!

STAFF EDIT.

The mark is in the right hand or on the forehead.
Rev. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This documentary will explain what it means by "righthand and forehead" and will tell you exactly what's in this abomination. Brilliant documentary! It will definitely open your eyes!

Why because people who get the 'medicine' will be vilified by people who haven't gotten it and vice versa.

I think its your choice and no, a 'medicine' isn't a MARK (as far as I know, nobody gets a jab in the forehead) plus..the parable of the 5 wise and 5 foolish virgins suggest if you don't prepare yourself you will miss out and then you can't ask for 'medicine' even though you might beg for one if suffering from 'illness' complications and it will be too late. You might not die now that the 'cause of the illness' has been around for a while and more medical people know how to deal with it but, like any outbreak it can be prevented from getting worse if people get immunized.

I don't see any purpose in scaremongering Christians who may just be afraid of 'medicine'. If you think you'll be ok with just vitamin C then take it everyday. But I don't really see the anti-'medicine' people saying what to do if you get 'sick' what measures they will take in the event they catch it or their loved ones.

It would be like people saying don't wear a bicycle helmet when riding on the road because wearing a bicycle helmet is like the mark of the beast, and its much better to let the wind on you hair in heavy traffic and should you crash or someone crash into you, your hair is enough to give you a cushion and prevent brain injury.

STAFF EDIT

I've been around long enough to know that EVERYTHING even remotely different from normal is "The Mark of the beast" to some overheated eschatologist. "Eschatology" is really nothing but a religious word for "Rank Speculation".

This thread has been EDITED by the CFS Staff to remove references to the 'illness' related content, so it does not become political. This thread may continue, without additional content along those lines.

Temporary Content Ban

I am thankful to God for the medications which are currently keeping my cancer stable. Without them, I would have been dead last November from a perforated bowel. Without further medications I may well have succumbed to cancer by now. I have also received the latest controversial medicines for the current controversial disease. Not being a doctor, I defer to their expertise and pray for the best. This is not a political issue for me, simply one of prudence in my best judgement.

I suspect that, if the mark of the beast is a literal thing, the person receiving the mark will be aware that he or she is forming some kind of allegiance. In the meantime, and in the absence of a clear connection between something happening to my body and a spiritual allegiance contrary to God's redeeming Blood, I will partake with thankfulness of that which seems good, and rest in the knowledge that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

In other words, I am going to devote my energy to trusting in God rather than being anxious about every wind of doctrine or current events.

Hi everyone! I was actually just wondering how many believe that 'medicines' are the "Mark of the Beast?" I personally believe that they are and it's sad to see so many people including church members and pastors receiving them!

Thanks.
Have a wonderful day!

STAFF EDIT.
People have been using natural medications since the most ancient times, long before the revelation given to John. If medicine were the mark of the Beast, then God would most certainly have included it among the prohibitions contained in the Torah given to Moses.

medication is a bit different from a vaccine to give you immunity.

If people read the chapter in Revelation, it's actually related to buying and selling, not preventing disease directly.

If you read the Old Testament, what happened with the passover was that the Isrealites were instructed to MARK the doorposts of their house with the blood of the lamb, and then the angel of death would PASSOVER them so they would NOT receive the plague.

It wasn't anything to do with buying or selling in the OT. In the NT you'll also find that God has sealed (given his own anointing) to his servants in Revelation too. And we are washed in the blood of the lamb.

People that take the mark, may not be sealed. They will want to be sealed but God doesn't seal people who don't ask him or worship Him. When you are sealed, you don't even need to buy or sell anything because everything would be free.

The Isrealites, for example, did not even have to sell or buy anything in the promised land. It was all given to them. They just had to possess it.

People have been using natural medications since the most ancient times, long before the revelation given to John. If medicine were the mark of the Beast, then God would most certainly have included it among the prohibitions contained in the Torah given to Moses.
In my opinion, the medicine (mark of the beast), is not natural medicine.

opinions are good like nose we all have them. i see it like this take the vaccine/meds wear the mask dont wear it .should be up to the individual . i will say the medicine available today is not the mark of the beast, the mandates violates civil rights . if a person does not want it. let them sign a waiver saying they dont . let it be at that. on a funny note several years ago i took a pneumonia shot which i was only to have once , i ended up having it twice due to the nurse not reading more close.. i survived

Seems to me any medicine can't be the mark of the beast without the beast, the image of the beast, the false prophet on the scene and attending miracles and forced worship. I only see medicine.

Revelation 13:13-16 (KJV) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 14:9-10 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Seems to me any medicine can't be the mark of the beast without the beast, the image of the beast, the false prophet on the scene and attending miracles and forced worship. I only see medicine.
way i see it good Lord gave them the knowledge and the wisdom . i do know some that teaches just have faith i heard a man preach this. then at the end of service would not shake hands with anyone . only fist or elbow bump.. give me a break

Seems to me any medicine can't be the mark of the beast without the beast, the image of the beast or the false prophet on the scene or attending miracles and forced worship. I only see medicine.

Revelation 13:13-16 (KJV) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 14:9-10 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
The angel IS warning people to NOT TAKE the mark of the beast (injected medicine) at this present time, but no one is listening! Many seem blind to the truth! Do you not hear the people (such as myself and others), saying don't take it, it's dangerous, it's the mark of the beast? Yet you choose to ignore the warnings! Isnt anyone viewing the documentary I have posted at the beginning of this thread? It tells you what it is and what's in it. On another video I saw, a Christian Scientist was shocked when she saw, what she calls...alien embryos in two of the "medicines!" They were alive! This is what they're injecting into people and you don't think think solution is evil..or that it's not the mark of the beast?? Please people...wake up, before it's too late!

Isnt anyone viewing the documentary I have posted at the beginning of this thread?
Did you carefully read Revelation 13? You first need a beast and a false prophet, wondrous signs, an image of the beast and then the mark., Sorry, I see none of those.
Besides our God inspired Scriptures trump any man made YouTube documentary.

Did you carefully read Revelation 13? You first need a beast and a false prophet, wondrous signs, an image of the beast and then the mark., Sorry, I see none of those.
Suit yourself, all the best!

Btw...the documentary is full of the biblical scriptures! The pastor just has a different interpretation of them than you and I would much rather agree with him than you, afterall, you are a man as well, giving your interpretation...the question is...who has the correct interpretation...and I'd rather agree with his than yours! I hope to God you won't be deceived, if not already??

STAFF NOTE - This thread contains a Christian Video that runs 6+ hours. In order to have this thread receive proper attention, it has been moved into the "Christian Videos" area of the forum and is being temporarily closed, to allow the staff to review content. Reminder - any off site linking that requests donations or funding, sells products or services or in any other way requests financial support, is not allowed in this forum for liability reasons.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back