Meeting Of The Minds...

Hello to one and all.

My name is Fadi, and I'm dropping by to have a meeting of the minds. Things have certainly changed with the advancement of the internet. It seems that everything is at one's own finger tips these days. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on this friendly Christian forum.

May God bless us all, and make our discussions fruitful.

Fadi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, I had to laugh at myself. Made a spelling mistake by writing "if" instead of 'is". Sorry about that. I came back to edit it but was unable to do so

Hello to one and all.

My name is Fadi, and I'm dropping by to have a meeting of the minds. Things have certainly changed with the advancement of the internet. It seems that everything is at one's own finger tips these days. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on this friendly Christian forum.

Fadi.

Hello Fadi, I hope you are well and welcome to the forum....

metalwelcome.jpg
Fadi. :)

QUOTE="Fadi, post: 352611, member: 14011"]Hello to one and all.

Fadi.[/QUOTE]

Your Welcoming Is Very Much Appreciated Thank You So Much Brothers And Sisters. Please Disregard My Naughty phone's Capital Letters....I Mean Seriously now..:)!!

Back