men and God

smellycat

Account Closed
men and God

men can bring people back from death.men can accend up to heaven.men can throw bread from heaven.men can make virgin births.men can cure diseases.man can do all these things,but when you mention God doing these things some people won,t believe.?we are made in Gods image,we do what God does.

men can bring people back from death
men can accend up to heaven.
men can throw bread from heaven.
men can make virgin births.
men can cure diseases.
I think you would agree that men can do nothing without God.
We cannot even draw a breath if it is not Gods will.

One of the best examples of that I can think of is gardening.
I can till the soil, bury the seeds, water the ground, heck, I can even produce artificial sunlight if I have too....

But I can't make it grow. :confused:

but when you mention God doing these things some people won,t believe.?
Yep.
What was the original sin??
Satan said; "You will be like God!"
That temptation is still in our nature. We are born with it. :(
Gods richest blessings arent enough for some people, some people love this world so much that they want the blessings AND the credit too.

Well, the praise and the glory belong to God alone, but the last day is coming, and each one of is going to stand before God, some will receive their heavenly reward, and to some He will say, you have already received it.

Matthew 6

i think you would agree that men can do nothing without god.
We cannot even draw a breath if it is not gods will.

One of the best examples of that i can think of is gardening.
I can till the soil, bury the seeds, water the ground, heck, i can even produce artificial sunlight if i have too....

But i can't make it grow. :confused:

Yep.
What was the original sin??
Satan said; "you will be like god!"
that temptation is still in our nature. We are born with it. :(
gods richest blessings arent enough for some people, some people love this world so much that they want the blessings and the credit too.

well, the praise and the glory belong to god alone, but the last day is coming, and each one of is going to stand before god, some will receive their heavenly reward, and to some he will say, you have already received it.

matthew 6

amen!!!!!!!

Back