What are the risks incurred from consulting clairvoyants? ……3

Can we be released from evil spirits? ………………………….4

SomeBiblical References ..……………………………….…...5

What does theCatechism of the Catholic Churchsay? ………..7

Conclusion……………………………………………………..8

INTRODUCTION

AGAINST MERCENARY PROPHETS

Micah3:5-8

“Thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who lead my people astray, who cry ‘Peace’ when they have something to eat, but declare war against him who puts nothing into their mouths. Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision, and darkness to you, without divination. The sun shall go down upon the prophets, and the day shall be black over them; the seers shall be disgraced, and the diviners put to shame; they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer from God. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin.”

MY EXPERIENCE AS A CARDREADER

Dear readers, in my youth, I threw myself into clairvoyance using cards– tarot cards – as a support which I bought in esoteric bookshops.

For years, I practiced clairvoyance for myself and for others. I was always anxious and I lived only according to predictions. I could not live otherwise. I constantlyneeded to know the future. I had no peace in me.

In fact, I had not yet experienced Love with the Holy Trinity. While learning how to worship God, I found peace. God is so good. He only waits for our loving“Yes” when we took the wrong path, as I did.

Inner peace– I found it because I trust in the infinite mercy of God. God forgives us all once we recognize our fault. I made a confession because I had hurt God through my clairvoyance and I asked a priest to celebrate several Masses for my soul.

Since the Lord Jesus released me from my guilt, He hasbeen filling me with His peace, His love and His tenderness.

After receiving all this lovefrom God, I began witnessing around the world the goodness of the Lord Jesus for all those who adhered to clairvoyance and sincerely repent. Jesus has a loving plan for each soul He has created.

What I did not know when I was practicing clairvoyanceis that I was taking away souls from God. In fact, I thought I was bringing them closer, but Satan’s will was in me. I was not doing God’s will.

When I realized that Satan had dominion over me with all his techniques, I turned to the Lord who is a Father full of love for all His children.

Thank to my predictions, I exercised or many years power over others and consequently over myself.

The Holy Spirit could not help me because I had grieved Him. The light of Satan had invaded me due to my disobedience.

God made His wordknown to me inDeuteronomy18:10-13:

“There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to the

LORD; and because of these abominable practices the LORD your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God.”

Clairvoyance brought me nothing but misfortune andmuch suffering in my life. I had to make many Stations of the Cross and meet a few priests who prayed for my deliverance from these demons.

When I realized that these powers were not from God, I repented. I went on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje, a site of Marian apparitions inBosnia-Herzegovina recognized in the Catholic Church as a place of prayer.

In this blessed place, I discovered the love of a Mother, the love of our Mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary. Then I cried to the Lord because I had hurt Him through my sinof clairvoyance.

Upon returning from Medjugorje, Iconsecrated myself to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The Blessed Virgin is very good. She helped me to go out of this darkness.

Here is the consecrationprayer of St. Faustina Kowalska, which I often recited:

“O Mary, my Mother and my Lady, I offer You my soul, by body, my life and my death, and all that will follow it. I place everything in Your hands. O my Mother, cover my soul with Your virginal mantle and grant me the grace of purity of heart, soul and body. Defend me with Your power against all enemies, and especially against those who hide their malice behind the mask of virtue. O lovely lily! You are for me a mirror, O my Mother!” (Diary, No. 79)

WHAT ARE THE RISKS INCURRED FROM CONSULTING CLAIRVOYANTS?

Dear readers, if you visit a psychic there are always some risks:

1. You can come across dishonest people who will takeadvantage of your money.

2. Some clairvoyants can exert a psychological pressureon your soul.

3. You will be asking for big trouble as far as your mental balance is concerned.

4. You will lose your freedom of choice, and be psychologically dependent on the clairvoyant you have consulted and who has power over your soul if you did not confess your sin to a priest.

5. You take the risk of being possessed by evil spirits.

6. You create bonds with Satan which can only be broken through confession and prayers of deliverance.

7. You attract the wrath of God upon you and yourfamily.

CAN WE BE RELEASED FROM UNCLEAN SPIRITS?

MonsignorTournyol Du Clos, in his book entitledCan You be Released from Evil Spirits?(Published by Editions Archistratège), wrote:

“If you’ve been in contact with the occult, esotericism, spiritualism [spiritism], astrology, witchcraft, magic, hypnosis, reiki, yoga, transcendental meditation, new age and all kinds of sects or with Prana Therapists, or so-called healers, magnetizers who cure by laying on of hands, or magnetic passes, dowsing, pendulum; or, if you have visited clairvoyants such as magicians, soothsayers, marabouts or gurus, fortune-tellers who read the cards, palmists who read the lines of the hand or necromancers who consult the spirits of the dead: know that you were in contact with individuals who work with the devil and you have given Satan a certain power over you. If you yourselves have sought to know the future, even for fun in tarot cards or horoscopes, if you wore good luck charms such as talismans, amulets, zodiac signs, and if you did – directly or through somebody – occult preparations, if you have spoken or repeated formulas or secret words like mantras for example, at last if you spent time in places poisoned by witchcraft, vice or depravity; all the more so if you yourself made a pact with Satan, make magic, called on the dead, casted spells or curses, uttered blasphemy, you first need to try to realize that you have deeply offended our Father in Heaven.”

MonsignorTournyol Du Clos invites us to a thorough confession and ask God to forgive these diversions and sins which God sees as an abomination – even if these events happened a long time ago, and even if at that time we were not aware of offending Him.

[Saut de page]

SOMEBIBLICAL REFERENCES

Dear readers, God through Hisrevelation always taught us His will for our souls and what can defile it.

I noted the following:

Leviticus19:26

“You shall not eat any flesh with the blood in it. You shall not practice augury or witchcraft.”

Leviticus19:31

“Do not turn to mediums or wizards; do not seek them out, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”

[Retour chariot]Leviticus20:6

“If a person turns to mediums and wizards, playing the harlot after them, I will set my face against that person, and will cut him off from among his people.”

Leviticus20:27

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them.”

[Retour chariot]2 Kings21:6

“And he burned his son as an offering, and practiced soothsaying and augury, and dealt with mediums and with wizards. He did much evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking him to anger.”

[Retour chariot]2 Kings23:24

“Moreover Josi'ah put away the mediums and the wizards and the teraphim and the idols and all the abominations that were seen in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, that he might establish the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilki'ah the priest found in the house of the LORD.”

[Retour chariot]Sirach34:5

“Divinations and omens and dreams are folly, and like a woman with labor pains the mind has fancies.”

Isaiah44:24-25

“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: ‘I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth – Who was with me? – who frustrates the omens of liars, and makes fools of diviners; who turns wise men back, and makes their knowledge foolish […]’”

Jeremiah29:8-9

“For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are among you deceive you, and do not listen to the dreams which they dream, for it is a lie which they are prophesying to you in my name; I did not send them, says the LORD.”

Micah5:12

“[…]I will cut off sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers […]”

[Retour chariot]Malachi3:5

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the orphan, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the LORD of hosts.”

WHAT DOES THECATECHISM THE CATHOLIC CHURCHSAY?

Dear readers, as for divination, theCatechism of the Catholic Churchteaches us this:

“2115 God can reveal the future to his prophets or to other saints. Still, a sound Christian attitude consists in putting oneself confidently into the hands of Providence for whatever concerns the future, and giving up all unhealthy curiosity about it. Improvidence, however, can constitute a lack of responsibility.

2116 All forms ofdivinationare to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to ‘unveil’ the future. (Cf.Deuteronomy18:10;Jeremiah29:8) Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 All practices ofmagicorsorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others – even if this were for the sake of restoring their health – are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible.Spiritismoften implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another’s credulity.”

CONCLUSION

Dear readers, when I came back to Jesus,His Heart burned with love and affection for me. He released me from all that hurt my soul. His Precious Blood healed me.

I now live inthe peace and joy of my deliverance, and I go and evangelize wherever God sends me in agreement with the Roman Catholic Church.

God’s mercy is His greatest attribute. The more I drew from it in my life, the more it increased.

My sin has not exhausted the unfathomable mercy of God for my soul.

God is love.

Dear reader, if Jesus would speak to you right now, Hemight tell you simply: “PRAY THE ROSARY AND LOVE ME SINCERELY.”

Fabienne GUERRERO

http://newagedangers.wordpress.com/

BACK OF THE BOOK:

Fabienne Guerrero practiced clairvoyance for years. She used cards– tarot cards – to make predictions about the future.

After a trip to Medjugorje, she turned to the love of God, the Holy Trinity.

As she repented, God filled her withHis tenderness.

She now travels around the world to glorify the Lord Jesus in His infinitemercy.

Back