Message for Pet Owners at their time of loss

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Message for Pet Owners at their time of loss

Good Day, Friends; We have heard that several of our CFS friends have lost valued and loving pets recently. The loss of these animal friends can be just as heartbreaking for some persons as loosing a family member. We are told in the book of Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 (NLT), "19 For humans and animals both breathe the same air, and both die. So people have no real advantage over the animals... 20 Both go to the same place-the dust from which they came and to which they must return."
We are also told that there will be no 'predators' in heaven... "the lamb will sit down with the lion"...

The Rainbow Bridge story, linked below, is a comforting way of remembering our animal friends because we will see them again, just as we will see immediate family members. Grieving is our way of remembering the good times we shared - with both our pets and our family loved ones. The loss hurts very much, but our days get better with time and we do carry on... God Bless.

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

I'll miss my dog, Ozzie, when he dies. He's my best best best best friend in the whole world...even though he's a dog. I love him soooooooooo much. I mean, he's just a special thing. He's the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful dog I've ever met. I thank God for giving him to me, and that I have this wonderful, loving dog with me. :)

I'll miss my birds, too. They are the sweetest (loudest), cutest things. They are my best friends, too, even though they spit seeds and make a mess. Ha ha, but that's okay.

I know when I go to Heaven, whether it's when I get old and die, or when it's during Tribulation, I'll see my beloved pets there - the ones I used to have and the ones I will have in the future.
:)

I miss my kitty, Sammy. He was a Siamese cat that God gave to me for my birthday a few years ago. He was more than just a housecat. He was a part of our family. I cried when I buried him. His fur was so soft. When the dogs dug him up and I had to bury him all over again, it was hard.
I still miss him.
There will never be another like him.
To all those who have lost family pets, I cry with you.

I miss my kitty, Sammy. He was a Siamese cat that God gave to me for my birthday a few years ago. He was more than just a housecat. He was a part of our family. I cried when I buried him. His fur was so soft. When the dogs dug him up and I had to bury him all over again, it was hard.
I still miss him.
There will never be another like him.
To all those who have lost family pets, I cry with you.

I'm sorry, Fluf.

I remember burying a little baby finch that my dog had accidently killed. As I dug the hole, I couldn't even stop crying, it was so hard. I mean, she was just so sweet and innocent.

I know some people will think I'm silly for crying over a little baby finch that I only knew for a week (I feed birds, and I get to know them all), but just seeing her face was heart breaking. It still makes my eyes water to this day. I going to buy a little cross and put "R.I.P. Sweety Pie" on it, because she was a sweety pie. :)

Nothing wrong with loving your pets so much and those who do not have any pets are the ones who think pet owners are nuts .... but you know what ? they are missing out on special love from animals . My two cats are so precious and the one has such a vocabulary all different meows. People say to me that they have never heard a cat with so many different tones. And I know she knows everything I say to her and she answers me. They are such company to me especially living by myself.

Yes I remember when my precious dog got hit by a car right in front of my eyes . Sometimes when I am thinking about him I still see the accident. God gave us all these precious animals for our enjoyment .

100_0066.jpg

Dusty, that is so true.

The love animals give us is something special - they are not judgmental, jealous-hearted, back-stabbers, liers, haters, or lovers of themselves like many people are.

People who do not understand how I can sit up in the house with three pets and not get annoyed do not know how loving my pets are. Even though they cannot speak human language, I believe the understand how I feel better than any person; they understand me just as well as God does.

:) I am thankful that God created these beautiful and wonderful animals for us to enjoy and love.

Back