Micah 2:8-9

Micah 2:8-9

KJV 8 Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy: ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely as men averse from war. 9 The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children have ye taken away my glory for ever.

JuliaSmith 8 Aforetime my people for the enemy: he will raise them up from before the garment; ye will put off the wide cloak from those passing by with confidence, turning back the war. 9 The women of my people ye will thrust out from the house of her delights; from her children ye will take my majesty forever.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

8 We need to be submissive to the Lord and His will, the last thing we need to do is to become enemies or live as such of the Lord. We need to show our love for the Lord by loving each other, we cant truly love God and not love one another.

9 Women and children of that time were always seen as the unprotected, to harm them showed a uncaring and desire to harm anyone. We need to show respect to each other and most important show a reverence to the Lord.

Back