Micah 3:4-5

Micah 3:4-5

KJV 4 Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings. 5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.

JuliaSmith 4 Then shall they cry to Jehovah and he will not answer them, and he will hide his face from them in that time, as their doings were evil. 5 Thus said Jehovah for the prophets causing my people to wander, and biting with their teeth, and they called, Peace; and who will not give upon their mouth and they consecrated war against him:

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

4 This is a sad place to be, hell is eternity without hope and where God leaves us to the evil we chose to live in. Sometimes we fall so far that God let us face the evil in of life. We need to listen to Him and follow Him and He will listen and help us when we cry out to Him.

5 These are false prophets or prophets of idol gods and not prophets of the Lord because they are telling people what they want to hear and Micah is sharing God’s word even though people don’t want to hear it. We need to share truth not because it is popular but because it is right.

Back