Micah 3:6-8

Micah 3:6-8

KJV 6 Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them. 7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God. 8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

JuliaSmith 6 For this, night to you from a vision, and darkness to you from divining; and the sun went down upon the prophets, and the day was dark upon them. 7 And they seeing were ashamed, and they divining were disgraced, and they covered over their lip, all of them; for no answer of God. 8 But I was filled with power, with the spirit of Jehovah, and judgment and strength to announce to Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 Darkness often reveals a time of hopelessness and sin but, there is hope in the Lord and following His way.

7 There were many saying things that they claimed were from God that weren’t and God was going to shut their mouths by the events that were going to happen. While we should listen to false teachers, we should let God deal with them and not take that into our hands.

8 There were few prophets called by God often times God only used one at a time, to share the truth. Truth isn’t always the thing we want to hear but following truth can change and the only way we can follow truth is to come to the Lord.

Back