Michael Jackson shuts Neverland

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Michael Jackson shuts Neverland

Michael Jackson shuts Neverland. I think he's going bankrupt. He had to lay off some 60 employees according to Fox news.

Does anyone still like his songs? I used to and now they seem too boring :) .

Yeah!

:-D Sounds like you are 'growing'
and 'maturing' in the things of God!

2Peter 3:18: But grow in grace, and in the
knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Shalom brother!

Joe

Please pray for the pop singer Michael Jackson's salvation. He change his face and God does not like that. Please praying for his salvation.

Michael Jackson shuts Neverland. I think he's going bankrupt. He had to lay off some 60 employees according to Fox news.

I never liked his songs or the way he looks or the way he moves ... but then that's just coming from a senior .... he he :D

Myself, I never got into any "Pop" music.

I was, and am a big fan of Country and Western, and good old Southern Rock.

Oh............ And ANYTHING Bluegrass!! :)

I think Michael Jackson is a good example of why we should always be cautious of what we wish for.
Some people think they will be happy if only they had lots of money, lots of popularity, a big house, a private amuzement part...etc.

Happiness is found in Christ alone.
Not in things of this earth.

I remember when my son (also named Jeff) was crazy about him and his songs. Then he was invited to a youth group and the youth pastor really slammed Michael, put him down, and that was the end of that.

Now, my fav was the Beatles. I still like their songs. But now I know how lost they were. Sad, so sad.

Back