Middle East Update

Anyways - the update on France is that 3 killers died and they took 17 people with them. The editor of Charlie Hebdo said he would rather die standing up than living on his knees. I think we should all spend more time on our knees praying to the true God. What do I know? I think I know where this fits in prophecy.

Apparently, somebody quit too soon. Thick skin proves thin. But no reason to antagonize either. I wanted to hear what the rest of the story was whether agreeing or not. While I agree that the middle east and Israel is the focal point - I think it all involves the whole of the world.

"That's funny.........there is no "lock" showing on the forum listing and I just posted a comment on this very thread"

One of my staff members noticed this comment on the forum [my organization reviews boards that I have posted on for research purposes

You know very well that this post was locked by your moderator .... I think you have a problem

"Apparently, somebody quit too soon. Thick skin proves thin."

I also was given this comment above from the researcher

I told why I left ..... and my skin is very thick .... you have no idea

I gave my intention to this form from the get go, but when a forum moderation service fails to do their job, I will leave and move on with information to share for others on the Lord's prophetic Word .... every time .... no doubt

When I have to do the moderators job on a beligerent poster who calls me arrogant[more than once], and then get chided for it by a moderator, I have no interest in, or the time to spend with this kind of behavior

I gave my intention to this form from the get go, but when a forum moderation service fails to do their job, I will leave and move on with information to share for others on the Lord's prophetic Word .... every time .... no doubt

When I have to do the moderators job on a beligerent poster who calls me arrogant[more than once], and then get chided for it by a moderator, I have no interest in, or the time to spend with this kind of behavior

Your remarks did read as arrogant - sorry for having to state the obvious. You indicate your time is short and you will "permit" just so many questions comments to proceed. Apparently, you are unaware of the function of a forum or how to dispense "priviledged" information. It all works out in the end, I suppose. You don't post so you have no need to know what function forums serve. Peace be with you.

You know full well that the Biblically stated condition God required be met by His scattered people before He would forgive them and return them to their land was repentance. To this day, they have failed to meet this requirement, seeing that Jesus Christ is as yet the same despised and rejected Messiah in their eyes as in the day they crucified Him crying, "His blood be on us and our children forever."

I feel I speak from an authoritative position when I say that your analysis of Israel in prophecy is deeply flawed because it ignores the above fact, the Papal/Protestant controversy plainly seen in Daniel and Revelation, and the political intrigue that resulted in the purposeful solidification of Jesuit Futurism among Protestants through the deliberate genocide of Jews by Nazi/Papal interests and the subsequent exploitation of the Holocaust in order to garner world-wide support for the re-establishment of their nation in 1948. In other words, it was not God, but Satan who brought about the state of Israel in 1948.
Pure assumption. Where is this condition in the scriptures?

Pure assumption. Where is this condition in the scriptures?
Abdicate, Proverbs 18:13 counsels us to not render a verdict before hearing the case. The divinely inspired Solomon wrote in 2 Chronicles 6 that which you have prematurely concluded is "assumption":

6:24 And IF thy people...shall return and confess thy name, and pray and make supplication...
6:25 Then hear thou from the heavens, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest to them and to their fathers.

6:36 If they sin against thee...and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before [their] enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;
6:37 Yet IF they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
6:38 IF they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity...
6:39 THEN hear thou from the heavens, [even] from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

This cycle of rebellion/scattering and repentance/gathering is seen throughout the Biblical history of Israel, some of which is:
Judges 2:14-16
Judges 3:8-9
1 Samuel 12:10-11

Has Israel ever humbled themselves and repented with supplications and returned with all their whole heart and all their soul to the Lord for rejecting and murdering the Son of God? Therefore, it is a monumental error to attribute the establishment of Israel as a nation in 1948 to anything but the political intrigue of Satan's avowed agents in the United Nations in their plans for a New World Order under the authority of the Antichrist in Rome.

Last edited:
Abdicate, Proverbs 18:13 counsels us to not render a verdict before hearing the case. The divinely inspired Solomon wrote in 2 Chronicles 6 that which you have prematurely concluded is "assumption":

6:24 And if thy people...shall return and confess thy name, and pray and make supplication...
6:25 Then hear thou from the heavens, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest to them and to their fathers.

6:36 If they sin against thee, (for [there is] no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before [their] enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;
6:37 Yet [if] they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
6:38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity...
6:39 Then hear thou from the heavens, [even] from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

This cycle of rebellion/scattering and repentance/gathering is seen throughout the Biblical history of Israel, some of which is:
Judges 2:14-16
Judges 3:8-9
1 Samuel 12:10-11

Has Israel ever humbled themselves and repented with supplications and returned with all their whole heart and all their soul to the Lord for rejecting and murdering the Son of God? Therefore, it is a monumental error to attribute the establishment of Israel as a nation in 1948 to anything but the political intrigue of Satan's avowed agents in the United Nations in their plans for a New World Order under the authority of the Antichrist in Rome.
You've defeated your own thesis... by their returning, many have repented! I would think WWII had something to do with that... Hosea 6:2.

http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/reagan-d-day.htm

Not so my good friend.

Revelation 17:17 (KJV).............
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Habakkuk 1:5–6 ( ESV)...........
5 “Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days
that you would not believe if told. 6 For behold, I am raising up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation,
who march through the breadth of".

This is a prophecy in which God relates His intention to raise up Babylon, a “ruthless” and “dreaded” nation, to achieve His purpose.

Phoneman......God is not the author of sin, but He can use sinful men to attain an objective. Remember Romans 8:28 .........
“For those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

“All things” includes both good and bad things. God can use struggles, heartbreaks and tragedies in ways to bring about His glory and our good. Such events, even though we don’t understand the reason for them, are part of His perfect, divine plan. If God could not control evil, He would not be God. His sovereignty demands that He be in control of everything, even “dreaded” nations such as Babylon and yes........Germany and Hitler.
Major, God is not a liar. If he said that Israel must repent before He will return them to their land, then that is exactly what He means. His love is unconditional - everything else is very much conditional, including the His covenants and promises. Israel is yet in rebellion and have been returned to the land by the hand of the Luciferian UN, not the hand of the Lord.

Major, God is not a liar. If he said that Israel must repent before He will return them to their land, then that is exactly what He means. His love ONLY is unconditional - everything else is very much conditional, including the His covenants and promises. Israel is yet in rebellion and have been returned to the land by the hand of the Luciferian UN, not the hand of the Lord.

You've defeated your own thesis... by their returning, many have repented! I would think WWII had something to do with that... Hosea 6:2.

http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/reagan-d-day.htm
I think you are missing 2 key points:
  1. The terms of the condition are that Israel FIRST repent and THEN God moves in their behalf, not the other way around as in your example.
  2. The terms of the condition are that Israel repent CORPORATELY as a nation ("If My PEOPLE...), and since preaching the Gospel is publicly is outlawed (unless things have changed), and Jesus is still referred to as "the Great Imposter" it's pretty clear how they feel about Him.

I think you are missing 2 key points:
  1. The terms of the condition are that Israel FIRST repent and THEN God moves in their behalf, not the other way around as in your example.
  2. The terms of the condition are that Israel repent CORPORATELY as a nation ("If My PEOPLE...), and since preaching the Gospel is publicly is outlawed (unless things have changed), and Jesus is still referred to as "the Great Imposter" it's pretty clear how they feel about Him.
I see it perfectly. The Jews are back in their land, just as promised, many are confessing Jesus as Lord and great miracles are happening and prophecies are being fulfilled. The evidence FAR exceeds your dogma. Nothing you can say will change the facts. You can't win this one. Reality and truth desimates dogma. Read the reports for yourself. Go to Israel and see for yourself. Stop with this man-made foolishness and be teachable.

I see it perfectly. The Jews are back in their land, just as promised, many are confessing Jesus as Lord and great miracles are happening and prophecies are being fulfilled. The evidence FAR exceeds your dogma. Nothing you can say will change the facts. You can't win this one. Reality and truth desimates dogma. Read the reports for yourself. Go to Israel and see for yourself. Stop with this man-made foolishness and be teachable.
I have made up nothing. I have the Word of God on my side regarding the cause for Israel's scatterings and God's unconditional terms for their gathering in post #26.

For those who haven't seen it yet:

12-charlie-hebdo_w245_h368_2x.jpg

Translation by Moderator: All is forgiven. I am Charlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your remarks did read as arrogant - sorry for having to state the obvious. You indicate your time is short and you will "permit" just so many questions comments to proceed. Apparently, you are unaware of the function of a forum or how to dispense "priviledged" information. It all works out in the end, I suppose. You don't post so you have no need to know what function forums serve. Peace be with you.

Well said and I agree.

So very right!

I can only assume that you are referring to me. May I say to you what I already said to you......"I am looking foreward to your comments"!

Now as for being beligerant. If that means I disagree with some of your comments then yes I would be the biligerant one.

As for saying you were arroangant.........YOU WERE.
All one has to do is read your comments and BOOM....there it is.

IF you do not have the ability to be questioned and asked questions and shown where there maybe another meaning then I do not know what to tell you.

May the Lord bless you my friend and I hope you have more success on the next forum you grace

Back