Mighty is the Lord, Turn to Him, He can save you, He even can save me

Mighty is the Lord, Turn to Him, He can save you, He even can save me

Are you not good enough to go to heaven? Are your sins so black and vile as a weight around your souls? Are you convinced of your sin, that you are vile by nature and so unworthy of divine grace? That if you could come to Jesus, it would only be as a filthy beggar, doutbful if He would even take you in? Then you are just the one that Christ died to save!

Cast yourself at His feet. Look to Jesus and Live!

He didn't come to call the righteous but the sinners to repentance! God be merciful to you broken-hearted soul indeed for Christ's Sake. May you be a Trophy of His Grace in Jesus' Name, all that the Father gives to Him will come to Him and the one who comes to Him He will in no wise cast out, the bruised reed He will not break and the smoldering wick He will not extinguish, come to Him all you who are weary and heavey laden, and He will give you rest, take His yoke upon you and learn from Him for His yoke is easy and His burden is light, and you will find rest for your souls, for He is gentle and humble in heart, Jesus the Lord is the Only Way, He did not come to destroy poor souls, but to save them, God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud, are you troubled over blasphemous thoughts? Don't listen to the devils breath take it at once to the crimson flow beneath Christ's Cross where His blood was poured out for the forgiveness of sins and all matter of blasphemy shall be forgiven except a complete rejection of Him and who God says He is by His Spirit's Testimony, surely you feel your God-given need of this Savior? Then come crawling to Him He hears the cries of His Sheep. The lost one is the one He came to save, are you lost without Him? Are you sick with infirmities, He is the Great Physician, dead in sins? He came to give life and laid His down so that through His death you might have life and have it abundantly in Him! So wake up, arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you, the knowledge of Him in your hearts, the glorious Hope of His Calling and choosing you! Hang your heart on Him and say 'Save me Jesus, i bring my sins and to Your cross i cling' I leave all here and forsake all, i will lay here till you reach down for me. You said if i ask for Your Spirit you will give it and i will be your child, Most High, please make me Yours and Your Grace will have all the praise, in Jesus' Name, save me O God of my salvation, Jesus my Lord whom God has raised from the dead. Amen.

If that prayer be yours in but a tear drop He has put it in His bottle and you are sealed as that tear is. Bless Him and live for Him you arte not your own anymore, you have been bought with a price, not silver or gold, but with the Prescious Blood of the Lamb of Almighty God. Take care of what you do with Jesus, you are His, serve Him well and always entreat His Grace and FRavor on the merits of Jesus Christ, your hope and God. Peace from God in heaven be with all in Christ

Psalm 61:1-8

Thank you for posting this. It is so beautiful!

PraiseGod.gif

Back