Mind of Christ

In thinking about how the enemy operates in our lives, and what the effects of frustration and bitterness and anything we submit to, that is not in line with the character of The Father…. The Holy Spirit is showing me that when we willingly submit to characteristics of the evil one… it causes our minds to briefly forget what Father’s ways are, or be temporarily blinded while we are submitting to the enemy’s ways.

1 Corinthians 2:16 says that we have the mind of Christ (The anointed One). And as we know that the Holy Spirit came to live inside of us when we first accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord… and 1 John 2:20 says that we have an unction (anointing) from the Holy One, and we know all things… and John 10 that says we are His sheep and know His voice…. I think it’s pretty clear that we have a lot of Him planted within us, and a lot of access to everything He has.

But when we make the choice to get out of love, by judging, or allowing ourselves to be depressed, or grieving, or even just momentarily being frustrated with someone’s behavior… it causes a disconnect from Fathers ways in our thinking.

Our minds are very susceptible to everything around us. And I believe why The Holy Spirit exhorts/encourages us through The Apostle Paul to make the choice to Renew our minds (Romans 12:2) to the Word, so that we can be able to prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of The Father. But when we submit to characteristics and spirits that are opposite of Who our Loving Father is…. it’s like a veil comes over our eyes and minds, that causes us to not be able to see, hear, or think clearly in line with The Father’s ways.

If we were to look at it in a tangeable way… it’s like pouring bleach on a garment, or erasing a chalk board.

In Proverbs 4:20-23 we are encouraged to not let the Word depart from our eyes, and to keep it in the midst of our hearts (inner man). And vs. 23 encourages us to protect/guard our hearts with all dillegence… for out of it are the issues of life. The nlt puts it this way…. for it determine the course of your life.

That’s pretty powerful in my mind… the Word that has been so diligently planted in us needs to be protected and guarded. For it (The Word), and our obedience to it, determines the course of our lives.

We who seek diligently to please the Father, don’t desire to be separated from Him for even a moment. But when we submit to spiritual things not in line with the Word… we cause/allow that separation. And it blocks Fathers ways from being seen, until we repent and break that tie or union to ungodly behavior.

Encourage one another to be clear to hear at all times. Doing our best to protect all that Father has planted in our hearts (spirits), and letting go of worldly, ungodly ways of thinking and acting.

Let us take as a command what The Father told Joshua…. Only you be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:7‭-‬9 AMPC

Let us be the fruit bearers and the light of the world in all actions, attitudes and words. Let us be able to be the ones whom show the world Who/how The Father really is….

♡♡♡♡ LOVE ♡♡♡♡

For love covers a multitude of sins.

In my opinion and experience, the mind of Christ is the opposite of the mind of humans.
It is opposite in the sense that we humans tend to view life from the reference of the self, our ego-mind, our body-mind.
Where Jesus Christ viewed life from the reference of the spiritual, the soul-mind.
That is why he had a lot of trouble being understood even by his disciples.
The mind of Christ is based on Love and Truth, where the opposite is based on fear and deception.

The born-again Christian has a new reference to life with the aid of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.
By utilizing our faith in Christ, we start to abide to the teachings of the Spirit within us so we too can start referencing life from the Spiritual.

Back