Ministering to the saints?

Hebrews 6: 10

'For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown towards His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints.'

So I was wondering what are the the ways we minister to the saints?

'For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown towards His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints.'

Ephesians 4:12 addresses the same question, with the remainder of the Book providing the answers.

inquiring mind said and I agree............"Ephesians 4:12 addresses the same question, with the remainder of the Book providing the answers."

Christ's purpose in giving men different gifts in the church was to allow men to "minister to the saints" so that they could develop baby Christians to full maturity.
It seems to me that Christian teachers are really "pediatricians".

Simple answer: "Church"

When people whom are seeking after God get together in the right Spirit; Good things happen.

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:25

Church: it is what we make of it; loosed on earth, loosed in Heaven....How do you want your Church experience to be? Guess who is responsible for that experience [-Quick-, looking in the mirror...].

Back