Miraculous Experiences

I'm currently reading a devotional by Rick Warren called, 'When Your Hoping For A Miracle' in the YouVersion Bible APP. Today he referred to this bible verse:

MAT 6:33 NIV

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Tithing was given as an example of how to make God first in your finances. If you want God to perform a miracle in other areas such as marriage, children, health, and so forth, you have to put God first in those areas.
-----------------------------------------
What miracles have God performed in your life? How did you put God first in that area that may have caused God to want to bless you with that miracle?

You are already blessed more than you know. If you need something from the Father, simply come to Jesus and ask. :)

John 14:13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Last edited:
You are already blessed more than you know. If you need something from the Father, simply come to Jesus and ask. :)

John 14:13
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
I agree. Mr Warren says to put God first in all areas of our lives, including our finances. One way to do that is tithing. The tithe is the first and best of our first fruits or paycheck. Tithing is not a give to get transaction, Warren is not suggesting it is. I just completed the same devotional. Another way to put God first is to save 10% of our first fruits after tithing. That's from a proverb, I don't recall chapter and verse.

I agree. Mr Warren says to put God first in all areas of our lives, including our finances. One way to do that is tithing. The tithe is the first and best of our first fruits or paycheck. Tithing is not a give to get transaction, Warren is not suggesting it is. I just completed the same devotional. Another way to put God first is to save 10% of our first fruits after tithing. That's from a proverb, I don't recall chapter and verse.
Proverbs 3:9-10

9 Honor the Lord with your wealth
and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
10 then your barns will be filled with plenty,
and your vats will be bursting with wine.

Hey, 'gone fishing' and 'Cosmicwaffle', whatever your real names are...
Of course I know to put God first in my life which is what Rick Warren's entire devotional is about. I see you guys like to get on debate alot. But you failed to answer two questions:
1. What miracles have God performed in your life?, and
2. How did you put God first in that area that may have caused God to want to bless you with that miracle?
-----------
Now...If you can't mention any miraculous experiences that God's done for you in your life, then I don't want you to write on this post again. Because subliminally you're already coming across as hypocrites ready to judge somebody when you got issues yourself.

Hey, 'gone fishing' and 'Cosmicwaffle', whatever your real names are...
Of course I know to put God first in my life which is what Rick Warren's entire devotional is about. I see you guys like to get on debate alot. But you failed to answer two questions:
1. What miracles have God performed in your life?, and
2. How did you put God first in that area that may have caused God to want to bless you with that miracle?
-----------
Now...If you can't mention any miraculous experiences that God's done for you in your life, then I don't want you to write on this post again. Because subliminally you're already coming across as hypocrites ready to judge somebody when you got issues yourself.
Whoa whoa whoa. We gave you our answers, don't need to call us hypocrites.

Don't like our posts? Simply ignore them or bring us back on track.

But okay, I won't post again.

Again I repost:
1. What miracles have God performed in your life?

I would have died in a house fire had it not been for hearing a loud voice tell me to wake up. I wasn't putting God first in any area of my life at this time.
Please apologize for the hypocrite comment. Cosmo and I have a good relationship here and communicate fairly often.

I would have died in a house fire had it not been for hearing a loud voice tell me to wake up. I wasn't putting God first in any area of my life at this time.
Please apologize for the hypocrite comment. Cosmo and I have a good relationship here and communicate fairly often.
God woke you to save from getting burnt up. Looks like He's got more planned for you on the Earth. And we still waking-up everyday. Guess waking up or life being created is a miracle itself if we look at it in that perspective. Though oneday we all going to die but atleast we can think of that wonderful place called heaven where there's no more sadness, pain, and suffering. No more hatred, killing, or any other sinful acts. Just singing and shouting praises to the Lord. Maybe some dancing there, too. LOL.

Back