Missing posts

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Missing posts

Sorry everyone, this is the second time its happened. I had to restore the database to older but recent one, so there would be some posts missing here.

What had happened is that, I tried installing a new blogging software and while trying to import the data from the old one which had some conflicting tables, the data got messed up. So what I could do was to delete the main database and replace it with the latest backup I had.

I have saved some huge posts manually by copy them in text format and I'll be forwarding them to it's respective posters/thread starters.

Sorry about this. It will not happen again.

Yes, bad things happened, Banas everywhere cried real tears. I felt like I was a cop in prison. You don't know what they do to guys like us in prison.

But YAY! It's all fixed, I live once again, and now I can terroriz...I mean moderate the board with an iron fis...I mean, in a fair and responsible manner at all times.

I knew something was up last night some of the posts showed a count of n/a- life still somehow goes on!

I knew something was up when I tried to log in only to discover that I was demoded and b&. :eek:

Ack! Trapped in a life of slave labor. Like the Israelites in Egypt, or anyone who has ever attended a Kenny G concert!

Jeff said:
Don't panic Ban. Even if you ask me to demod you, I still wouldn't allow that. :D
He's right you know Banana :D

But hey......... How can one escape from all these blessings ????

Announcement:
The forum might be shutdown for a while if the developers of this forum software, logs in to repair it.

Ack! Trapped in a life of slave labor. Like the Israelites in Egypt, or anyone who has ever attended a Kenny G concert!

Uh, I like Kenny G and loved attending his concerts back in the 80s...:eek:

So does that mean my last post on the Difference between the Soul and Spirit thread won't be coming back?:confused: Say it ain't so Joe, er, Jeff.:D

Sheba

Back