Mission Trips And Christian Projects

Hey, I'm just a college student looking for a way to give back. I wanted everyone to know if they have a mission trip or Christ-influenced project they can't finance, castingyournet.com is a great resource. It's a crowd funding site for Christians. :)

Hello,
Yes Jeffin i need to have a contact like this as you told before,i m christian women serving in a muslim land but i m facing a lot of troubles here ,these people are trying to stop me from serving,even threating me so i want to get intouch with any pastors or bishops or preists to serve with them and leave my this country as its non christian country and i m facing so many troubles here,if you know about any plz tell me,i will be more then thankful to you.
God bless u.
Mehwish Ejaz

Hey, I'm just a college student looking for a way to give back. I wanted everyone to know if they have a mission trip or Christ-influenced project they can't finance, castingyournet.com is a great resource. It's a crowd funding site for Christians. :)
God bless you my friend. What a noble, Holy thing to do. Amen!

please visit our ministry in India.. we like to see you with a mission trip.. you can witness or minister here.. we are ready to receive you

Back