Monsanto

Are Monsanto and the other GMO and artificial ingredient industries a sign of the end times too?

All these industries (Monsanto, Nestle, etc.) are poisoning our foods, and they are also killing insects, especially bees. And God created bees just to pollenate the flowers and plants, so we can have food. Without bees, there is not so much food in this world. And what's worse is that Einstein said that if bees go extinct completely, 4 years later after that the humans will get extinct too... But then again, that sounds like false prophecy, but who knows? He was Christian too.

Let's pray for the bees too. They are getting poisoned by the pesticides and GMO viruses.

I also find these industries to be pretty evil because they destroy God's useful creations.

Just because someone says they're "Christian" doesn't make them a Christian, they could just mean they're not Hindi, Muslim or Jewish...

Matthew 7:22 (KJV)
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Just because someone says they're "Christian" doesn't make them a Christian, they could just mean they're not Hindi, Muslim or Jewish...

Matthew 7:22 (KJV)
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Stop pretending that all scientists are and were and will be atheists...

I am putting you on ignore.

And what's worse is that Einstein said that if bees go extinct completely, 4 years later after that the humans will get extinct too... But then again, that sounds like false prophecy, but who knows? He was Christian too.

Einstein was not a Christian. I suppose you could class him as agnostic although he apparently used a number of terms to describe his beliefs. Wikipedia article here.

Are Monsanto and the other GMO and artificial ingredient industries a sign of the end times too?

All these industries (Monsanto, Nestle, etc.) are poisoning our foods, and they are also killing insects, especially bees. And God created bees just to pollenate the flowers and plants, so we can have food. Without bees, there is not so much food in this world. And what's worse is that Einstein said that if bees go extinct completely, 4 years later after that the humans will get extinct too... But then again, that sounds like false prophecy, but who knows? He was Christian too.

Let's pray for the bees too. They are getting poisoned by the pesticides and GMO viruses.

I also find these industries to be pretty evil because they destroy God's useful creations.
Ignore the Einstein being Christian thing. I just heard somewhere that he was a Christian.

But seriously, don't bash me again by saying weird things. I am not evil.

And the main topic is about Monsanto and the other poison industries.

I suppose the best thing is to grow your own food. You can pollinate your own (small) crop with a small paint brush. I been there dun that...many times. Yes the bees r getting scarce. Especially in Washington state.

Or you stop buying Nestle, Monsanto, and anything that comes in a box or frozen...like pot pies, pizza, Burritos mmmmmmmm. You can go natural or convenient :)

The world is unraveling, getting ready for the tumultuous times ahead. All nature is crying out, "Come, Lord Jesus, come!"

Romans 8:18-22 (NLT)
Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19 For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20 Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21 the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

These things have to happen and nothing or no one is going to stop it.

Luke 21:28 (NLT)
So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!”

I suppose the best thing is to grow your own food. You can pollinate your own (small) crop with a small paint brush. I been there dun that...many times. Yes the bees r getting scarce. Especially in Washington state.

Or you stop buying Nestle, Monsanto, and anything that comes in a box or frozen...like pot pies, pizza, Burritos mmmmmmmm. You can go natural or convenient :)
I already buy organic foods only. But then again, I can't find organic bacon anywhere. Most foods I buy are organic though. And I never buy food that come in a box or frozen foods...

And I also asked that is it a sign of the end times that the poison ingredient industries poison all foods and crops.

You just blew my mind buddy.

Man left to his own devices would certainly destroy this earth.

1Jn 2:16 For all that is in the world--the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions--is not from the Father but is from the world.
1Jn 2:17 And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

Monsanto is an evil corporation because they behave in evil ways. Persecuting farmers who don't want to use their products and buying off politicians to keep food labeling laws from requiring GMOs to be labeled as such.
GMO is a very broad term, but some are just bad.
Roundup ready grains are made to absorb glyphosate without it harming the plant. Every product made from those plants has glyphoste in it, which is REALLY NOT GOOD FOR YOU. The stuff is dangerous.
So, if you like poison in your Wheaties then lets keep on eating that GMO corn and wheat.
That and the fact that all tests done have shown that GMO grain crops have less nutritional value than old fashioned genetically mixed crops.

People should do everything they can to grow their own food. We should move back to a more agrarian society.
Where men were men, women were women, and you could tell the difference.
Modern life has come at a very steep price. All of our individualism, skills, and personal worth is going, going, gone.

Man left to his own devices would certainly destroy this earth.

1Jn 2:16 For all that is in the world--the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions--is not from the Father but is from the world.
1Jn 2:17 And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

Bingo!

Could be...Although this is loose interpretation, so bear with me to get to my point.

Monsanto controls much of the seeds that are used for farmers & also home gardeners. They have been known to use heavy handed tactics to protect their patented seeds.

Because of their patents, they have the right to enforce how & when their seed is used, and charge whatever they please.

So in Revelation is says:
REV 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Really what this is saying is that food will get expensive...very expensive. Monsanto has that power since they control the vast majority of seeds used to produce our food.

I'm not fan of Monsanto because of they are another group involved in Cronyism.
However, I am a supporter of GMO. The inventor of GMO, Norman Borlaug, through his ideas, has managed to save more than a BILLION people from starvation. ONE BILLION!

There usually a lot of boogieman talk in regards to GMO. But what people aren't looking at is the good that it has served to mankind.

Non-GMO are most likely the healthier option, but it is a first-world luxury to skip out on GMO. For those who are truly struggling, they can't complain about GMO. It's easy to complain about it when you're stomach is full.

Back